Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis v Michael Jackson. Who was THE King?

Who was the KING of kings

• Elvis

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • Michael Jackson

Votes: 33 33.3%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No fence sitting, no ifs, buts, maybes. No "it's impossible to compare". Just a straight fight.

Feel free to add videos to convince your fellow man.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Absolutely. Beat me to it.

Another vote for 'Neither' here :thumbsup:

Then go look at another thread then. No point starting a binfest about the legendary statuses of THE 2 most iconic musicians in the history of pop music. Simple really.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
no disrespect to elvis or anything but correct me if im wrong but elvis didn't write his own music?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its not really even a contest, Elvis is the King. Jacko doesnt even usualy get that accolade, its the king of pop as if recognising he can never usurp the the real King.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not even a contest Elvis by a mile but the majority on here are hardly old enough to remember Michael Jackson so will never remember Elvis at his best.

Christ. Is this the miserable bugger hour on NSC? I was 8 when Elvis died but I'm very very well aware of how great the bloke was, as are most people who have ever drawn a breath. Let's wait and see how the poll pans out eh?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is more about when you were born really, personally I find Elvis pretty mundane however others raved over him where as I think Jackson was superb yet elders would thing different.

Not really a very valid poll.....................

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Difficult one. I plumped for Michael Jackson, simply because he was around during my youth. Elvis was dead before I was born and so I never saw him or got caught up in the general hysteria.

Both fantastic performers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is more about when you were born really, personally I find Elvis pretty mundane however others raved over him where as I think Jackson was superb yet elders would thing different.

Not really a very valid poll.....................

It IS miserable buggers night.

I you can argue who was the best prime minister, who was the best football player, what was the best TV programme then why is it difficult to choose between the 2? It's not as if Elvis's music suddenly never got played after he died. I think we're all aware of his stuff.

Jesus wept, this is like drawing teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here