Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elphick and Dunk

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I'm being told that they never played together at all in the youth set up and i could of sworn they did. Can someone help me out here.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I would guess that their age difference means it is unlikely that they played together, however their Dads probably did !!!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Just the way they played at MK Dons made me think they must of played at some sort of level together.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I highly doubt it seeing as Elphick is a few years older, suppose it could be a possibility though, but i doubt it would have happened regularly

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Its not possible really is it? Elph is 22 and Dunk is 18 i think. Youth team is from 16-18 so it isn't possible me thinks...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Highly doubtful seeing the age difference and how long Elphick has been first team

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just the way they played at MK Dons made me think they must of played at some sort of level together.

OK Gav - We're all now aware you went to MK Dons - Thanks for the thread though :thumbsup:

I think most people have covered that it's highly unlikely that 2 players that are 4 yrs apart would play in the same youth team - certainly not regularly...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
MK Dons away.

Where a rather over refreshed Fourteenth Eye kept getting them CONFUSED.

To be fair to the inebriated there is a certain similarity...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Okay i've got my answer now :lolol:

Sorry Gav but the Swindon lot have got you by the nuts on this on FF.Just hold your hands up and take it like a man? I know it's horrid thought getting owned by that bunch.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
MK Dons away.

Where a rather over refreshed Fourteenth Eye kept getting them CONFUSED.

To be fair to the inebriated there is a certain similarity...

I think everyone had the same problem. I'm not sure if the fact they couldn't be told apart easily was a credit on Dunk's behalf, or a criticism of Elphick...! I would say the first one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here