Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
cheers for bennett he looks like a top little player
oh and thanks for croftsy as well
any other decent young players we could have off you?
you're fast becoming our feeder club, must be nice for you lot to have links with someone big
pretty rude of lambert to call you a "mini-norwich" though haha

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't worry. We'll have them back when we swap leagues in 12 months' time

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
YOu can have chris holroyd. £2 million. he is a promising young lad. knows how to hit the back of the net

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
:wanker:

I work with a Norwich fan who displays all the arrogant traits in which you have just displayed in this post.

This is why you are quickly becoming one of my most disliked clubs and i will thrive on you getting a hiding most saturdays next season. Whilst i really rate Bennett he is not the calibre of player which will see you thrive in the premiership. Neither is Crofts, neither is Morrison. I could go on.

Now f*** off

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
you're fast becoming our feeder club, must be nice for you lot to have links with someone big

get to bed school in the morning you 6 fingered farmer freak! you will wake up & norwich will still look like 1963

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Can tell you failed your English exam.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are obviously a mixed up little fellow, NCFC1986, if you feel the need to have some abuse directed at you.

Next time, think before posting or better yet, count on your fingers and then relax.

Let's try it.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... I would ordinarily stop there, but I don't want you to get confused. 11... 12... Bingo. Deep breath and think some happy thoughts.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
No need to be so smart, and I wonder where you will finish next season.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I dont see the issue

We sold Crofts for a profit, and won the title the following season?

We've sold Bennett, even though we did not have to, and have made a good profit.

Coming on here gloating for buying a player from League One , makes Norwich look a bit small time?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Good news is Paul Lambert, once he's tasted the premier league....will be dying to leave the provincial basket case farmers club and get a bigger job in an established premier club that isn't miles from civilisation.

nothing he can do to stop you being next seasons whipping boys.

Norwich 0 will be one half of an all to common scoreline next season, with your budget league 1 and championship players trying to compete on the cheap with the big boys.

Aviva? you should be sponsored by Aldi

Lets be Avin you

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Go to gold, read the Jamie thread
Then either f*** off, or think very carefully about what you post in future because you'll see where being an utter (unt gets you on this board .............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here