Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett, conspiracy theory..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought it was one of those 3D pictures from years ago.
have spent 10 minutes squinting waiting for the word C U N T to spring out at me in giant letters.:angry:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
dunce.gif

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
IMO, we need a "cock of the week" avatar, precisely for posts like these.

Why is this worthy of being called a cock? Just a theory, who cares if it is wrong? I personally enjoyed it and have decided that it is TRUE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
can i just ask; why is he worth more than £1m? he hasn't even played in the championship

Because he's BRILLIANT. You should be GUTTED, to have missed out on him.

20 assists in 20 games. TWENTY.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Other than a striker, as they are always overpriced, who was the last Div 1 player to be sold for £1m, if any?

That's the way things are now. It won't be long before 1 million pound transfers happen on a more regular basis in League 1. 1 or 2 million quid is chuff all these days in footballing terms. I personally think 1 million quid for EB is a piss take. We all know he is a quality player and capable of playing at a much higher level and that's why he is worth at least 2 million.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Elliots been rumbled, he is really a love child of Princess Diana, has been used by M15 as cover to draw attention away from an Alien UFO repair bunker under the Falmer site.

Bloom, Knight, Poyet and all the 1901 STH are in on this and if anyone not in this walks through the wrong door at Falmer, they will be taken away into deep space and probed.

Thats why he really handed in a transfer request as non of these players can ever move, they will have to have their brains wiped clear which will result in poor form and the loss of any football abillty.

But keep it quiet or the MIB, Ken and Charlie will come and get you.

naarich93

Jan 28, 2011
its just i don't know anything about him...20 assists is pretty good. Anyways bye everybody. it was great tormenting u lot and it clearly worked considering all the threads posted.
high 6

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
can i just ask; why is he worth more than £1m? he hasn't even played in the championship

Blimey, a Norwich fan who's still here?

Oddly enough, the rest all appear to have crept quietly back to Norfolk since last night.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyways bye everybody. it was great tormenting u lot and it clearly worked considering all the threads posted.
high 6

It was great watching you lot get all excited about your new signing, and even greater watching your bubble burst when it finally dawned on you that if you can't even lure a player away from a third division team, you might not be that important a club after all.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Elliots been rumbled, he is really a love child of Princess Diana, has been used by M15 as cover to draw attention away from an Alien UFO repair bunker under the Falmer site.

Bloom, Knight, Poyet and all the 1901 STH are in on this and if anyone not in this walks through the wrong door at Falmer, they will be taken away into deep space and probed.

Thats why he really handed in a transfer request as non of these players can ever move, they will have to have their brains wiped clear which will result in poor form and the loss of any football abillty.

But keep it quiet or the MIB, Ken and Charlie will come and get you.

Have you and KevtheRev been sharing some of Huple's skunk?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The fact is, the request went in and he went nowhere. I dont belive Poyet would want an unhappy player or one that does not want to be here. Lets just see what Bennetts reaction is tonight. If he does not play, id say he is not in right frame of mind. If he does and plays a blinder, well...................Who on here would honestly be happy if someone(Bloom) had just stopped you doubling/trebbling your wages....Under contract or not, you would be well pissed off.. They are players trying to earn the most they can in there carrers. The only people who are loyal in football is us, the fans. Everyone knows that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here