Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett All The Brighton Goals

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
If he does go which sounds likely I will miss him so much, he's been a great player and has helped us become an established club. Good luck to him and he was my player of the season. Well done Benno :D

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
One of my favourite Brighton players in all my years as a supporter. Terrific player, great attitude and bucketloads of skill. Good luck Elliott, you're a legend and will be missed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
cracking little player sad to see him go
good luck Benno
will be watching Narwich results with interest

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The amount of wonderstrikes he has had, it had to be done. Farewell and good luck Elliott:

I watching all of Hoskins Bristol Rovers goals on their player thing on their website the other day. Some bloody crackers. Would be good if you could do a vid of them to show some others what we can expect!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
One of my favourite Brighton players in all my years as a supporter. Terrific player, great attitude and bucketloads of skill. Good luck Elliott, you're a legend and will be missed.

My sentiments entirely. The amount of goals from outside the box... mesmerising. Hanging onto slim hope that he gets loaned back to us.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The amount of wonderstrikes he has had, it had to be done. Farewell and good luck Elliott:

Yep, my sentiments entirely. Oldham away has to be my favourite, even though Walsall away was arguably more significant. I just knew he was going to hit the ball and score when he cut in from the left. All the best indeed and I hope he establishes a successful partnership with Crofty. As others have said, we are not yet in Norwich's league, but given a couple of good years at the Amex, we should be on the way there.

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Where is the article that makes everyone so sure he's gone? Can't see anything on club site or sky. I know it was clear he wanted to go to Norwich last year but he said has since said how he can't wait to start at the Amex with us.....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Benno leaves with grace, to a better club- much unlike Glenn. Wish him good luck at Norwich and hope we get a good fee for him! He will be badly missed though :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here