Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Along with dicker and crofts was utterly brilliant. Pace, flair, calmness, good cross, great passing, non stop energy, FANTASTIC tracking back. SLADE you have bought us a GEM.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
:lolol: - how did he play today then? :p

Personally I thought he looked a very good player. Good awarness and some great flicks. Very keen to break from midfield and run beyond the forwards. Think the lack of match fitness caught up in the second half but definately a good player there!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Along with dicker and crofts was utterly brilliant. Pace, flair, calmness, good cross, great passing, non stop energy, FANTASTIC tracking back. SLADE you have bought us a GEM.

Sorry I can not remember him beating anyone or putting the ball in the box about as good ad cox but not as lazy

And with Davies who is a good player, also linking up well, we have the most attacking minded midfield for a long long time.

Bennett looks a bit like Carole but with a better attitude and end product.

I cannot see how some people are so critical of what we sw today, you can only play against what the oppo is, Wycombe came for a draw and we showed some really good signs going forward and were mostly solid at the back.

We could easily have scored 3 or more and the team is a HUGE improvement on last season :albion2::albion2::albion2:

flying high

May 12, 2009
And with Davies who is a good player, also linking up well, we have the most attacking minded midfield for a long long time.

Bennett looks a bit like Carole but with a better attitude and end product.

I cannot see how some people are so critical of what we sw today, you can only play against what the oppo is, Wycombe came for a draw and we showed some really good signs going forward and were mostly solid at the back.

We could easily have scored 3 or more and the team is a HUGE improvement on last season :albion2::albion2::albion2:

wycombe came for the draw until they realised they could win thats when they opend up for us to get the break through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here