Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennet

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
OLS!!! It's gone from Bennett buying to Bridcutt renting!! Absolutely outrageous. I demand my money back!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Where does it say Bridcutt renting?

You're right, in all the Albion player lookalikey confusion I thought Bridcutt was renting but apparently he's buying. Rumours of other diminutive, generic mixed-race players looking at housing to either buy or rent in the Rottingdean area are apparently unfounded though.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
so let me get this right. Elliott Bennett has bought a house in Rottingdean and Liam Bridcutt is renting it from him? And they share a black and white Audi?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We will see because Bennett definitely hasn't moved anywhere, and now you know you've been found out you've changed it to Bridcutt.
Well done.:clap: You know Elliott Bennetts mummy. Bully for you..... maybe the OP hasn't been found out, maybe he was just mistaken?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You're right, in all the Albion player lookalikey confusion I thought Bridcutt was renting but apparently he's buying. Rumours of other diminutive, generic mixed-race players looking at housing to either buy or rent in the Rottingdean area are apparently unfounded though.

Not unfounded.......

Jeff Minton has purchased Smugglers Fish & Chip shop.

First Wizard

Jan 30, 2011
Apparently, we are bidding for him, sorry guys, strong rumour only in the club shop today...could he cut it at a higher level though?

First Wizard

Jan 30, 2011
Did'nt Poyet say our last bid was hard to resist?

And could the lad himself resist the chance to play in the Premier now?

Well done on promotion btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here