Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot bennet

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Absolute quality, good running off the ball also ...

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
lmao he scores 1 goal and he,s the greatest.wheres all the strikers gone to sleep. you lot are full off shit on saturday you were going mad cause the players were crap they win 1 game and there the greatest ull go back to relegation in the next couple games

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
lmao he scores 1 goal and he,s the greatest.wheres all the strikers gone to sleep. you lot are full off shit on saturday you were going mad cause the players were crap they win 1 game and there the greatest ull go back to relegation in the next couple games

:lol:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Calm down Craig and stay of that cider whilst down In Zumerset.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
he overtook hoyte! and he is SPEEDY.

That moment was fantastic. Him and dicker are just a cut above. Saying that crofts had a proper good showing I thought.

Bennett and Hoyte on the one side was f**king terrifying pace wise for Gillingham.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
How much will Hoyte cost? Because those two have sorted out our right flank IMO. Genuine excitement when he gets the ball, since he allways gets there first. The f***ed up (and strangely beautiful) thing about this winger, is that he's not to bad as a defender. He covered right back at the Dons with only one thing that made us gasp in horror - and he recovered. Superb performance tonight. He just doesn't stop. Ever. He's pace and he's flair and he's ours. Crofts did have a good game, dicker had a good game (although not his best, i think today was his worst performance and he still did a job!) And Thornhill, IMO did well on the other wing, unlucky not to score early in the first half due to an outstanding reaction save, and was it him who had his shot tipped over the bar when Dickinson/Hart (harty i think) was bundled to the ground in their box? Solid performance. Well done midfielders! Great display! Murry had a good game too. Jimmy mac, looked a bit rough around the edges to begin with, but improved as the game went on, and given the fact that was his first full 90 under slade, he did blindingly! Watch this space, Jimmy will be great!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

:mendoza: when did I say any of that?

I said bennet is class, hence the thread being about him, not the team.

We still didn't look convincing but he was the biggest positive.

Now back to the sea with you.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
if you must no my name is nathan so dickhead stop calling me craig prick

Sorry Craig Prick :down:

And btw, our attackers dont run 40 odd yards to win a free kick before smacking it into the top corner at 5683678363MPH. They don't take 4-5 quality corners, one of which lead to a goal, and apart from OGH none of them track back all the time to win tackles.

He was brilliant today and linked well with Hoyte, if you came and watched a game you might understand why we are singing his prasies!

Now run off to school, theres a good boy :wozza:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bennett will hopefully get better and better, unless the clowns White and Booker coach it out of him :jester:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
elllllliiiiiiooooott
ET-heart-glow.jpg

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
At last Slade has realised free kicks are wasted when Virgo takes them. How refreshing to see 2 quality goals from set pieces. That has been one of the key things missing from our game this season. Just amazed it has taken the coaching staff this long to work it out! Onwards and upwards now. Hopefully give the plastic scousers a thrashing on Saturday. Now all we have to do is banish all scouts from Withdean to keep them away from Bennett.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The guy just OOZES class. Great run which caused the free kick, which was a STONKER.

And a lovely whipped cross for elphicks HAT-RACK to thud it in.

His pace is mental, he defends like a trooper and I have never seen someone track back as much as him.

I LOVE HIM

and he's ours!

The free kick was world class! And he ran off so quickly the camera could not keep up! :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here