Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot bennet

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The guy just OOZES class. Great run which caused the free kick, which was a STONKER.

And a lovely whipped cross for elphicks HAT-RACK to thud it in.

His pace is mental, he defends like a trooper and I have never seen someone track back as much as him.

I LOVE HIM

and he's ours!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Is he flair then? It would be great for some on here to appreciate a player who actually contributes something to the team other than good hair!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Coached by Terry Connor at Wolves in readiness for the Seagulls.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
ELLIOT! :drink:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
how he was not Man of the Match is beyond me...perfect 10 for that performance

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
according to the arsegas mick mcarthy was watching from the north stand. Not sure why he was there?

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Fantastic display. And great to hear Slade speak after the game of how committed he is and how much he wants to play for this club

We ten others just like him. Top stuff. :thumbsup:

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
not only is he flair but he works his arse off for the team for 90 mins. There was one point in the second half he ran - chest out head back - for a good 70 yards to make a challenge.

Class!

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
I think he's actually proud to wear the shirt and has just seemed to get better every game, really came through and shined tonight.. fair play to the lad

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:clap2: one of the high points of saturday was hearing that belted out every time he got the ball :thumbsup: keep it up Conboy!!

haha I will have to make sure I'm inebriated every week then I might be able to keep it up.

I loves Mr Bennett I do.

I should probably start spelling his name right, really :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
not only is he flair but he works his arse off for the team for 90 mins. There was one point in the second half he ran - chest out head back - for a good 70 yards to make a challenge.

Class!

he overtook hoyte! and he is SPEEDY.

That moment was fantastic. Him and dicker are just a cut above. Saying that crofts had a proper good showing I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here