Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
tumblr_l78bcu3M1g1qbxd7io1_500.jpg

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
very sad news, can remember being gutted when she left Doctor Who, definitely the best RIP.

so popular her passing made the front page of the Sun.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Very sad news.

She was the Doctor's assistant when I was a kid, and she made a re-appearance recently with my son being a big Doctor Who fan. He then loved the SJA series as well. An actress and character that has spanned the generation gap between my son and I.

She looked so young and well, I had no idea that she was battling any illness, let alone cancer. Shocking.

RIP.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
With the new Doctor Who series starting on Saturday, I would assume they'll have a dedication to her at the end of the episode.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4068935 said:
Weren't they about to start filming a new SJA series?

They filmed the first half of it last year and the second half was in pre-production early this year. Not sure if they'd started shooting the second half or not. Was due on TV in the Autumn.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ex-ter-minate!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The BBC have announced that there will be a special programme broadcast this coming Saturday, called My Sarah Jane: A Tribute to Elisabeth Sladen. The show is due to be shown on the CBBC channel at 6:45pm, directly after Doctor Who finishes on BBC1 and before Doctor Who Confidential on BBC3 at 7:00pm.

Elisabeth Sladen created one of Doctor Who's best loved and most enduring characters, Sarah Jane Smith. For over 35 years she brought the feisty, compassionate journalist to life, creating a figure that was adored by audiences of all ages - truly a heroine whose appeal had no boundaries.

This 15 minute programme is both a tribute and a celebration of Elisabeth Sladen. It brings together stories from friends and colleagues and draws on a rich archive of material to remind us of Sarah Jane's journey, from companion to the Third Doctor to the central character in CBBC's award-winning The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Doctor Who Magazine have also reported that there will be a dedication to the actress at the start of Saturday's episode, The Impossible Astronaut.

The BBC have announced that there will be a special programme broadcast this coming Saturday, called My Sarah Jane: A Tribute to Elisabeth Sladen. The show is due to be shown on the CBBC channel at 6:45pm, directly after Doctor Who finishes on BBC1 and before Doctor Who Confidential on BBC3 at 7:00pm.

Elisabeth Sladen created one of Doctor Who's best loved and most enduring characters, Sarah Jane Smith. For over 35 years she brought the feisty, compassionate journalist to life, creating a figure that was adored by audiences of all ages - truly a heroine whose appeal had no boundaries.

This 15 minute programme is both a tribute and a celebration of Elisabeth Sladen. It brings together stories from friends and colleagues and draws on a rich archive of material to remind us of Sarah Jane's journey, from companion to the Third Doctor to the central character in CBBC's award-winning The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Doctor Who Magazine have also reported that there will be a dedication to the actress at the start of Saturday's episode, The Impossible Astronaut.

BBC iPlayer - My Sarah Jane: A Tribute to Elisabeth Sladen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here