Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Electric shavers

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Plug your wet shaver into the mains.

Or dip your electric one in the sink before use.

Either way, you'll probably never have to shave again. Hey! Presto: problem solved.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
...on the same topic, I want to buy a beard trimmer, fancy growing some face fuzz but want to keep it under control...any suggestions?

wahl - any good high street shop or try to blag into the wholesale hair place in sackvillr rd trading ets.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Electric shavers are notorious for 'dragging' your skin as you use them so by time you're in your 40s you look like a bloodhound/Droopy the Dog. Also I fail to understand how a rotary head shaver can possibly do a good job on your neck.

Wet shaving's where it's at pop pickers.

I've used Braun foil shavers for 15 years, get a closer shave from them than wet, and never paid more than £40 for one. Takes a bit longer than a wet shave, but the results for me are miles better.

As for beard trimming, I use a cheapo job bought in Boots, works fine.

indeed and i bet you don't confront your custimers civered in embarressing bits of sticking plaster

wet shaving is for the 19th century

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
indeed and i bet you don't confront your custimers civered in embarressing bits of sticking plaster

wet shaving is for the 19th century

Complete piffle. Wet shaving is a total experience and better for your skin in the long run. As for Superphil saying an electric shave is closer than a wet shave! He obviously hasn't bought a bladed razor since 1983 - technology has moved on.

Also: You CANNOT shave your neck properly with a rotary head razor, it just isn't possible.

Wilkinson's Sword Xtreme
:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here