Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Electric radiator for conservatory

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Looking to purchase a wall mounted electric radiator to help warm the conservatory as things start to get a bit chillier. It would need to fit horizontally on the dwarf wall as the furthest point from the house central heating.

Any advice/suggestions on some suitable makes or places to purchase or just general advice

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Looking to purchase a wall mounted electric radiator to help warm the conservatory as things start to get a bit chillier. It would need to fit horizontally on the dwarf wall as the furthest point from the house central heating.

Any advice/suggestions on some suitable makes or places to purchase or just general advice
Why not get a mobile oil filled electric rad, they come with timers and can be moved anywhere else if needed?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
No direct knowledge but I would imagine TLC Direct will have something suitable for your needs.

Do you have a Hive or similar in your house? If so,, you could control via a smart plug.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You’ll spend the first couple of hours warming the glass! Is the conservatory well insulated, double/triple glazed, etc?

Blinds?

CoolTed

Nov 2, 2015
We have one installed in our utility area where our CH rads didn't provide enough heat. It's an Ecostrad IQ Ceramic (500w) and does the job really well, controllable by an app. Easy to install, it came with a 3 pin plug. They do them in different sizes up to 2KW. We got ours from Electrical Radiators Direct and paid about £220. I believe a 2KW one would be about double that. I guess your conservatory may need a bigger one than we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here