Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

election 2010

Where is your vote going

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I didn't realise that this poll was public. Not that I'm that bothered, but can mods correct this please as I don't think it's appropriate.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Unfortunately in Hove there will not be an SNP party I would guess, cos I would definately vote for them!

Independance for the Sweaty's, oh please!:laugh:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
BLOCK F, bushy, Hatterlovesbrighton, Igor Gurinovich?, Kelseagull, Marshy, parks, sifry, skipper734, stadiumboy, Trigger, vulture

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
gone with what in my view is the best of a very bad bunch

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ideal situation would be Pa Broon & his useless mob out but a Hung Parliament forcing 'Call me Dave' to ditch Osborne & get Vince Cable installed as Chancellor - not quite sure how that is going to happen!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tory, on the grounds that voting Tory provides the greatest chance of getting rid of that slimy twat Baker.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What sort of substance?

Just quoting the anti-Cameron support groups. Personally, I don't like Brown. But I don't like Cameron even more, if I'm honest. For political reasons, not personal. Cameron is all about the positive and popular sound bytes without actually talking about what he wants to do with the country, and why he would be a better PM than giving Brown a second term.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just quoting the anti-Cameron support groups. Personally, I don't like Brown. But I don't like Cameron even more, if I'm honest. For political reasons, not personal. Cameron is all about the positive and popular sound bytes without actually talking about what he wants to do with the country, and why he would be a better PM than giving Brown a second term.

Soundbytes, that is what it is all about.

We had plenty of promises from Labour and they failed to deliver a fair amount. As with all political parties.

I am not convinced that the Conservatives don't know what to do with the country. I think they will be keen to keep their cards close to their chest to avoid any sort of plageurism.

I would like to vote the best candidate of my constituency, but then there is the overlying feeling that you want to have an effect on the outcome of the election, as opposed to the local MP.

I like Brown, but I think he is a spent force, perhaps elevated above his capacity. I am only 29, so haven't been able to vote that often, but the whole thing leaves me feeling a little powerless.

Whoever wins, they have some tough times ahead.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Red corner. Labour are still the good guys. And Brown's ballsofsteel handling of the attempted destruction of our Western capitalist way of life by the enemy within aka the banking sector is the sole reason you're not now rioting in the streets for food like HAITIANS. Fact.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Red corner. Labour are still the good guys. And Brown's ballsofsteel handling of the attempted destruction of our Western capitalist way of life by the enemy within aka the banking sector is the sole reason you're not now rioting in the streets for food like HAITIANS. Fact.

Didn't 'Prudent' throw away the rainy day money and take his eye off the ball in the first place?

I never had you down as a capitalist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here