I love it when a rumour comes together
mr_t_blue.jpg

Quit your JIBBA JABBA fool :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our internet connection needs to be faster :p
Admittedly our 8 smeg service from Shitscali is totally wank. Did a speed test and we are on 1.8 atm , funny how it was 4.6 when it was first upgraded.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
No. Stick With The Name. You'll Have The Last Laugh When All These Cockjuggling Wankers Read About Elder Storming All Over Brighton Next Time He Plays Us.

I'm Absolutely f***ing Furious About This And In No Mood To Be Bullied Around Or Have The Piss Taken Out Of Me Just Because I'm The Only One Who Can See We've Lost The Best Footballer We've Had Since Nogan Or Zamora.

You ****s On Here Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourselves.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
No. Stick With The Name. You'll Have The Last Laugh When All These Cockjuggling Wankers Read About Elder Storming All Over Brighton Next Time He Plays Us.

I'm Absolutely f***ing Furious About This And In No Mood To Be Bullied Around Or Have The Piss Taken Out Of Me Just Because I'm The Only One Who Can See We've Lost The Best Footballer We've Had Since Nogan Or Zamora.

He was shit !

End of

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Poor Bloke Gets 5 Minutes Here. 5 Mins There And Is Then Chucked In And Everyone Demands Instant Results.

How Come All You ****s Gave Forster Time To Bed In And Get A Few Games Under His Belt. We Get One Real Class Player Who Is So Obviously Feeling The Pressure And You All Dismiss Him.

****s And Wankers.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

have you ever see him play mars bar?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Poor Bloke Gets 5 Minutes Here. 5 Mins There And Is Then Chucked In And Everyone Demands Instant Results.

How Come All You ****s Gave Forster Time To Bed In And Get A Few Games Under His Belt. We Get One Real Class Player Who Is So Obviously Feeling The Pressure And You All Dismiss Him.

****s And Wankers.

You have a great depth of vocabulary. Bed time isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here