Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elano

Mar 13, 2008
Not sure where this info has come from. Not on the City web site, the BBC website or Sky Sports Website.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
He wears a wristband, is over 6ft and his first name is Vincent.. So by those characteristics alone.. He is indeed FLAIR.

he is also captain of Belgium, the most flair team in europe.

one word; SCIFO

SCIFO_Enzo_19860615_JM_R.jpg

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I wish the John Terry talk would just end, there's not a chance in HELL that Terry is going there, it amazes me people are even thinking he might! Won't ever happen.

I'd forgotten they want Lescott, £20million for a centre back though? I think Lescott is class, don't get me wrong. But he's not £20million worth of centre back, surely?! Crazy, crazy money.

Kompany looked hopeless to me alot of the time last season, De Jong looked good at first but a mate of mine who watches City regularly described him to me and he sounded alot like Steven Thomson... Hopeless.

Well, Steve Harper was a "competent" number 2 at Newcastle for Given, but when he ruptured his bowel at West Ham, Harper had to play. If Given does get injured again, then Taylor will play. And he's dreadful, and will cost them points. The squad isn't strong enough right now, they've done things the wrong way around for me. You need to build from the back, they're leaving it far too late to sign the defence.

I wish the JT crap would stop to, but I can't see it untill he pubically says "That I want to stay at Chelski for the rest off my life!" I very much doubt Everton will sell Lescott for Twenty million, anything in the region of £25 million upwards then it is goodbye Lescott. Even through he is not worth 25 million+.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here