Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el turo

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do'nt think he's waiting on a work permit as such but international clearance, is this not different?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he has an EU passport, then the old chestnut about the number of appearances he's made for an International team goes out the window. More freedom of movement/trade and all that.

I think.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If you have a Spanish Passport you can work here without needing a work permit. International clearance is but a formality I believe.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Easy 10 said:
CKR is an out and out striker, he'll be one of the front two. He's not been brought in to play behnid anyone.

He's not an 'out and out' anything in any position yet...he's only played a handful of games at 1st team level. Mcghee will know what to do best with him

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
I'll shut up then

:)

Easy. Just remember that before you press the send button you must check your facts and as necessary call a commitee meeting comprising like minded souls following which you could present your draft reply and then take a consensus as to:

1. Typos

2. Factual accuracy

3. Humour rating

4. Will anyone be arsed to respond.

Then you won't get flamed in such a way.

This post has been agreed and vetted by the Perry Milkins NSC posting forum.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I appreciate I should know this by now Perry, I know.
I'll just wind my neck in before making crass statements in future. The last thing I want to do is mislead anyone on this board.

:lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I like the way MM is talking FT up... never did this with Molango... suggests he has high hopes for him...

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I just hope he does well and doesn't get banished to the reserves after a couple of games. He won't be fully match fit for a while so I hope people judge him on his potential rather than slag him off straight away. Give him a chance to adapt and get fit first!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ironically, El Turo is Spanish for trolley...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pavilionaire
Ironically, El Turo is Spanish for trolley...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SHIT:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here