Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'd appreciate it if you would leave my posts in ask the club unedited in future if you don't mind, it was a valid point IMHO

I personally find your constant references to gay sex a lot more offensive than the phrase used but you get away with it because you are a moderator.

There's a good lad

rool

Jul 10, 2003
At a handful of posts a month it wouldn't make much difference to my life tbh

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thing is ATC is a priviledge and a direct line to the club which almost no other supporters in the country probably get, therefore surely we should treat it with respect, whether or not you have a valid complaint.

I admit I don't know what you posted but I would expect you would get a reponse as it is now rather than before when it could just be ignored.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In answer to your question, as far as I can remember, you need to wait until April to get a season ticket without going to a presso

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Think his post is a fair point as well. I'd write a letter to the club rather than post on here.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why not pm him? He doesn't bite,

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
he said something like ' you know the old saying 'dont shit on people on the way up, when you might need them on the way back down.' ' if i remember rightly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Eh?

I can't remember the exact phrase, but it was on the lines of

'if you shit on people on the way up they will do the same on the way down'.

That is why it was removed. ATC is completely different from the rest of NSC, and anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence should know that.

ATC is a service from the club, don't abuse it or we'll lose it, and I'll come round and felch you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you not have holiday time at work? Take an afternoon off - it's for a very special time afterall!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Aside from the language, rool makes a valid point. Having to attend the presentation in person caused me great inconvenience. But it had to be done so that I could secure myself a decent seat, I would have missed out on the better ones had I waited for the general sale.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Aside from the language, rool makes a valid point.

Under normal circumstances when people are abusive on ATC we delete the thread. In this case I kept it in but removed the abuse as the OP may have identified an issue.

Personally if someone had just subsidised me to the tune of £91 million I probably would not have claimed that I had been shat on, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please keep it polite on ATC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here