El Presidente should be banned?

Should El presidente be banned??

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lips

Banned
Jul 23, 2009
Should El Presidente take a ban of 2 weeks for double standards and verbal diarrhoea??

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think you should be banned for starting a thread about another user, and the length should be doubled seeing as it is about a mod

:dasreich:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ban us all, ban us all, Palace West Ham and Millwall, we are the Brighton and we are the best, we are the Brighton so BAN all the rest

Lips

Banned
Jul 23, 2009
Pointless banning me really given the amount of email and ip addresses i have access to. I will just come back with a new identity. Besides the results of this poll are currently in favour of an El Presidente ban. Letstake action and oust him

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NO , whats the point of banning El Pres ? He already bans himself. :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Pointless banning me really given the amount of email and ip addresses i have access to. I will just come back with a new identity.

Just shows what a sad individual you are then.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lips, all you have done since you came here is troll, offend, upset and generally try to make yourself unpopular. I am sure you are a reincarnation of some of the previous dreadful posters we have on here, and I am sure you wil lindeed come back again. Just remember, no matter how many times you come back, under what names, most if not all on here will think you are an utter ****. Sadly, you do extract a response from people, just like you have with me, I wish you no happiness for the future, you clearly have none in your life right now.

Do us a favour, piss off, and stay there.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Christ, it comes to something when you're starting a thread requesting someone is banned on an internet message board. Get a life.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Pointless banning me really given the amount of email and ip addresses i have access to. I will just come back with a new identity. Besides the results of this poll are currently in favour of an El Presidente ban. Letstake action and oust him

get a life you sad f***ing little school boy:US: hope you enjoy your ban c u n t :wanker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here