Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Grand Clasico...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sorry, but this Barca side (on their day) are better than any club or national side, ever. It is literally PERFECT football. They have perfected the game of football.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
All this love fest over Barça, but have you been there when they have lost a game badly?

Well, if you think the booing at Withdean was bad at half time, there was continual whistling and heckling when I last saw them lost.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
All this love fest over Barça, but have you been there when they have lost a game badly?

Well, if you think the booing at Withdean was bad at half time, there was continual whistling and heckling when I last saw them lost.

erm, isn't the love fest all about their football? which is sublime.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It was truly mesmeric. Ineista,Xabi and Messi ....say no more.
A joy to watch and even better the way that knob Ronaldo lost it. I wouldn't have him in my team ever. Total Fudballer he is.
Barca just brilliant...

TNBA

TTF

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:ohmy:

Sensational performance, what a team. A pleasure to watch.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Quite possibly the best game of football I have ever watched. Absolutely stunning performance and made to look so so simple. That Barca performance should be the blueprint for football and shown to all kids. On the whole, the barca players kept moving and playing even when being fouled - you had to either win the ball off them or literally drag them (or hack them in Ramos' case) to the floor.

Be interesting to hear what Jose made of it all!

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Absolutely beautiful football from Barcelona. Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Pedro, Bojan and Jeffren ALL from the youth set up at Barca... Thats 10 out of the 14 players (Alves, Abidal, Villa and Keita that weren't) used last night from their youth team... English football could learn a thing or two from this lot. Fantastic

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Absolutely beautiful football from Barcelona. Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Pedro, Bojan and Jeffren ALL from the youth set up at Barca... Thats 10 out of the 14 players (Alves, Abidal, Villa and Keita that weren't) used last night from their youth team... English football could learn a thing or two from this lot. Fantastic
This.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I was lucky enough to catch the game (Mrs TRHK away for a couple of days - so I'm the Telly God). I tend to agree that I can't recall seeing a better game of football. Absolutely sublime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here