Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Grand Clasico...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
....or El Derby.

The grand classic or the derby if you don't speak Spanish.

Tonight!! Anyone know why it's on a Monday?? In any case will be the highlight of my weekend, always a great occassion, add in the Mourinho factor and it makes it all the more fascinating.

Madrid for me by one goal to nil.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
....or El Derby.

Tonight!! Anyone know why it's on a Monday?? In any case will be the highlight of my weekend, always a great occassion, add in the Mourinho factor and it makes it all the more fascinating.

Something to do with elections in Spain yesterday I believe.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
....or El Derby.

Was scheduled for Saturday originally but moved due to the Catalan elections over the weekend. Think the fact that Barca played Champions League on Wednesday and Madrid would have had an extra 24 hours might have played some part too.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
....or El Derby.

Catalan elections and if you want to believe the conspiracy because of the World Cup hosts being chosen tomorrow thus ensuring Spanish football is top of people's minds.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Any live streams worth speaking of?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here