Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Since Chippy got injured we look more soild in midfield and look a better uint.Also the results have improved.Bye bye Chippy

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
algie said:
Since Chippy got injured we look more soild in midfield and look a better uint.Also the results have improved.Bye bye Chippy
NAIL.........HEAD..........HIT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
el abd is a f***ing unit :eek:

did well last night controlled himself aswell didnt resort to smashing the shit out of a few of there players which was a shame :down:

not to sure on the hammond comments still didnt look to be in the game much ? neat little finish though

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He did OK.Let's remember we were playing almost a reserve Franchise team after the first 25 minutes.

Certainly has looked better there than his last couple of games in defence. Against Blackpool he looked like he hadn't been to bed the night before.

After that game I didn't think we'd see him for a while.

Well done to him and Wilkins for turning it around.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
NMH said:
[

From what I'm seeing and hearing, we just got a decent midfielder, we've needed bolstering there for a long time, and he was in the squad all along. [/B]

That's where he used to play at school - and i think when he first started out in the Youth team, although not sure for how long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here