• Shit balls of dome.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • That body gives me a bassive moaner.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The new Marmite. You either love him or hate him it seems. I think he's great and had a really good game on Saturday but a lot of people disagree.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every team that aims to be successful has a ball winner/destroyer in their side not prettty to watch but very effective. If you can stop the oppositions ball players from spraying the passes about you are a long way towards winning.

Well done Adam and if Bertin can do similar when needed, but pass the balls that you win for him then the immediate future looks brighter

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This is turning into a "let's all worship Adam thread", let me join it, I have always reckoned that he was a quality player. He is still young but I think that he could go on to be the best product of our youth set up, I am convinced that he could go on and captain the side, he is a player who will run his balls off every game. Still not sure about his best position, reckon time will tell, but I don't think his attitude can be doubted and he gives his best wherever he plays.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
OK Titanic, you might have a point, but at the Bristol game he was the only player who appeared intent on winning the ball or causing their defence any problems whatsoever.

Oct 25, 2003
hammond and el-abd would both be GREAT if they had a creative midfielder alongside them(ward?) but they're nowt special together, as they are reletively similar

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Every time I have watched the Albion this season I have had the distinct feeling that there was something missing, but that if we could find it then this group of players could go on to do something really special, it will just click and the rest will be history.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I LOVE El Abd!!!!

He just needs to channel his temper a bit!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Don't get me wrong Gully, I think he has been doing a great job on the 'disrupt and scare the shit out of the opposition' front...

just a pity it isn't matched by his passing when going forwards. Still that is something to work on... and with the likes of Bertin and Ward alongside him, I think he can certainly 'do a job' for us.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In any good team you will have players who get stuck in and mix it with the opposition, plus those with a bit of flair, it is a fine balance and hopefully the arrival of Bertie and the new Ward will provide that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think he's great there, but to make the partnership work Hammond needs to be more aggressive attacking wise, look to bring the ball forward, and make runs into the penalty area.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:
I think he's great there, but to make the partnership work Hammond needs to be more aggressive attacking wise, look to bring the ball forward, and make runs into the penalty area.

That I totally agree with. Hammonds strong point is his short passing and offensive running. If he made more effort to do that rather than pretending to be a midfield general that partnership could be very productive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here