Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd Free To Leave Club

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
FLAME away but I am only passing on something I have HEARD because it is interesting.

I am NOT saying it is TRUE or the RIGHT thing for the club to do.

Just something I HEARD which might interest people...

El-Abd had been told he is free to leave the club following a recent bust up with Cox. He has been told he is too disruptive. He had previously threatened Robinson and Fraser.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sounds about right, lose the one guy in the team with a physical presense and keep the lightweight pushed off the ball by a feather girls.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
JJ McClure said:
Sounds about right, lose the one guy in the team with a physical presense and keep the lightweight pushed off the ball by a feather girls.

I think it's that very 'physical presence' and the way he uses it off the pitch, that seems to be the issue!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
JJ McClure said:
When does Cox ever get pushed off the ball?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
El-Abd is clearly the new Cullip. If only Pethick were still here Adam could give him a right pasting :clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Large One said:
So how reliable is your source?

They told me Carpenter was leaving but not being publicised. I emailed the club's press office to ask, they denied it but two days later it was broken in The Argus.

I would say RELIABLE.

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Uncle Buck said:
Hold his registration, has played a lot over the last 2 seasons, cannot leave the club for free at the end of his contract as he will be under 24, will the club let him go for nothing?

What would you say his open market value was then Piers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here