Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd and Dean Hammond

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Just a thought as i am bored. I saw Adam El Abd and Dean Hammond in Saltdean park yesterday whilst pushing my kids on the swings (as you do). Just wondered who would you say was the better player? :amex:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hammond is SO overrated by most people, he's an average player

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Yeah in my opinion I would prefer Adam in the team. ( 5 more weeks in crutches btw )

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why were they pushing your kids on the swings?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Were they holding hands ? :safeway2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hammond has been turning in consistently good performances for clubs towards the upper reaches of league one/lower championship level for the best part of six years now

el abd has had ONE very good season in a team that walked the division

at the minute, its hammond all the way from me. if el abd plays as well next year as he has done this year though then that could easily change in 12 months time

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would not like to say. Adam El Abd was more useful in League One.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
hammond has been turning in consistently good performances for clubs towards the upper reaches of league one/lower championship level for the best part of six years now

el abd has had ONE very good season in a team that walked the division

at the minute, its hammond all the way from me. if el abd plays as well next year as he has done this year though then that could easily change in 12 months time

I pretty much agree with this. Dean Hammond is a great player and we missed him massively when he left but Adam had a great season last season and our defence didn't perform the same without him.

AeA all the way

He's been an excellent hardworking player for us, despite being under-rated for years by our knownothing supporters. Get a manager in who simply compliments him (and removes Virgo ??? ) and the lad oozes self assured confidence and has room to worry less about covering for ineptitude elsewhere.

Gus values Adam, I always have, and we know best.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i have never rated Hammond, more poor performances than good for the Albion, I always thought he was a bit of a donkey, NEVER in the class of what we had in Chippy and Charlie and what we have now....would be a squad player at most

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I saw Mr Noone earlier. He was heading to either the dry cleaners, fish & chip shop, Sally's Store or the leather company.

His numberplate was something along the lines of N00N3Y. Did we give him that name or did he come with it?>

I saw Mr Noone earlier. He was heading to either the dry cleaners, fish & chip shop, Sally's Store or the leather company.

His numberplate was something along the lines of N00N3Y. Did we give him that name or did he come with it?>

It's a bit of an obvious one with that surname and Rooney being around, and I'd think his mates would have got there ahead of Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here