Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'EiEiEiO'

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Heard it a few times last night, does anybody actually know the words because they seem to sing 'EiEiEiO up the football league we go' then they stop? :lolol: ??? I know it's early but still.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
E I E I E I O up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are Brighton, we are Brighton, Poyet is our king.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's E-I-E-I-E-I-O
Up the Football League we go
and when we win promotion
this is what we'll sing
We are <enter club>, We are <enter club>
<club manager> is our king

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Deffo was, apprently a group of Brighton fans silenced some Arsenal on the train home :thumbsup:

I think I was a carriage down from them, I saw one of the Arsenal fans get up and chuck his top off unless we're talking about two different groups of BHA fans.

Last edited:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Singng about getting promotion in September? Maybe in Feb/March time yes but we've played 7 games.

I'd have sung it if I had travelled down to Plymouth on a Tuesday night and watched Brighton out play a team which has just came down from the championship.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a gash chant. No humour, nothing clever with names/words and it sounds crap.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Bit early for songs like this I reckon, where you are placed after 7 games means absolutely nothing in the context of the whole season. You can start getting excited once we reach 52 points, as it means we won't be getting relegated.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here