Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eduardo

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Agreed. Wenger probably didn't see it though. Shame because he is a class act otherwise.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
fifa should ban him for that. If you can be done for something missed by the ref such as a punch etc then there should be a way of banning this type of crap

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I love the fact that the whole country is talking about him in a negative way will be on his mind, now. Still, doesn't take away the fact that he just ruined a game of football that thousands of fans have travelled over a thousand miles for.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
And Ebuoe (sp?) rolling along the floor screaming, he was hardly even touched? Christ, this is annoying me, i may go and.... wash my hair?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's a f***ing disgrace. Fifa, Uefa, FA, whoever, should do something about that. If a player is found after a match to have purposely elbowed someone, or spat at someone, it's reviewed. Blatant diving should be also.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Why are Celtic allowed to stand at the emirates, but we can't stand at Huddersfield!:lolol:

N.B, that should have counted to even things up a bit.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Oh, and as we are talking about Arsenal strikers, isn't Bendtner just absolute turd?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
:lolol: Yeah, i remember seeing Arsenal v Blackburn last season (free ticket), he was boo'd and laughed at every time he got the ball. Fickle fans, we are.

After that attempt - proven!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:.

AnkleBreakFSI_468x349.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
f***ing hell have you all turned into Neil Warnock or something?

Replay the game! It's a disgrace! It's a conspiracy against me and my players!

Face it, it's part of the game now and Eduardo has done fantastically well to get the ref to get it. Well done him

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Sick of bullshit comments such 'Arthurs'. 'Fighting is part of football,' 'Diving is part of football.'

Oh, so that's it is it? People do it, so f*** it, let 'em, its PART of it. No, of course it isn't as another poster suggested, review these sort of things after the game, and serve out a ban, it will start to work, and it is simple.

Or maybe not, lets just let the beautiful game fade away. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here