Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol because the racist **** Smeeton isnt known on the internet for being a BNP member?
Why would you want to keep the leader of your little groups name a secret? Embarrassment?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
lol because the racist **** Smeeton isnt known on the internet for being a BNP member?
Why would you want to keep the leader of your little groups name a secret? Embarrassment?

firstly..he's not our leader
& secondly..the fella in question is worth an untold amount more than you'll ever be sunshine.
embarrassed..im embarrassed that you come from brighton with an opinion like that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
firstly..he's not our leader
& secondly..the fella in question is worth an untold amount more than you'll ever be sunshine.
embarrassed..im embarrassed that you come from brighton with an opinion like that.

Oh yeah, the racist, BNP Smeeton isnt the 'leader' He is the 'organiser'

As for 'im embarrassed that you come from brighton'...

After your group has been run out of Brighton more than once now, by Brighton people, thats pretty funny.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Maybe these will replace the EDL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SplkFQuvNo8

So basically you are against any group that speaks out and tries to oppose the radical extreme muslims.

Any with known fascist links...
Do you really think there is a reason for people to be in a group, to oppose radical muslims, the same as EVERYBODY ELSE does anyway? How many people have you met that support Islamic extremism?
BUF are particularly funny at the moment...are you a supporter?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Any with known fascist links...
Do you really think there is a reason for people to be in a group, to oppose radical muslims, the same as EVERYBODY ELSE does anyway?
BUF are particularly funny at the moment...are you a supporter?

It was a link that i came across, so before you assume, i have not looked into them. Just this clip where they are confronted by a known radical whilst distributing leaflets.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, I think confronted is a bit of a dramatic word.. ;-)
Video was a bit of a big buildup to a big letdown really...

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Oh yeah, the racist, BNP Smeeton isnt the 'leader' He is the 'organiser'

As for 'im embarrassed that you come from brighton'...

After your group has been run out of Brighton more than once now, by Brighton people, thats pretty funny.

run out of brighton.. your words not mine. who does that make the aggressers then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
People get aggressive about fascism and racism, or havnt you noticed?

Yep, which is why there are far more arrests of the UAF/SWP and students at both EDL and MFE do's. So it begs the question, who really are the aggressive ones....i think you have answered your own question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here