Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave doesnt need support an a thread about a group of racist, neo nazis that has virtually fallen apart in less than 3 weeks thanks

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ah, yeah, he went to their website, and didnt find anything racist, or anything that suggested nazis...

So, tell me, why did Yaxley-Lennon just walk away from the group as leader stating it was full of nazis and racists?
Of course there isnt anything to suggest that on their website.
Have a look at the regional pages, and read the comments, that will leave you in no doubt.
Im off out...keep protecting the country for me until I get home.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dave doesnt need support an a thread about a group of racist, neo nazis that has virtually fallen apart in less than 3 weeks thanks

It may well have fallen apart Dave. More like hounded out actually, in the good old democratic (as long as you don't criticize extreme muslims) England.
You love using the word neo nazis and racists, when in fact as stated the muslims sided with the nazis and they are the racists against every other religion, read the koran.
The EDL, with no deaths or bombings to date, may disband with no blood on their hands....unlike the killers in 7/7, the killers of Lee Rigby, the killers who kebabed Charlotte Downes......and all by a mere 5%, no wonder countries that are over 90% muslim are slaughtering their OWN left right and centre.
You will be ok in the Czech Republic though, that too has a low percentage at the moment and has a healthy majority of non muslim population.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ah, yeah, he went to their website, and didnt find anything racist, or anything that suggested nazis...

So, tell me, why did Yaxley-Lennon just walk away from the group as leader stating it was full of nazis and racists?
Of course there isnt anything to suggest that on their website.
Have a look at the regional pages, and read the comments, that will leave you in no doubt.
Im off out...keep protecting the country for me until I get home.

Comments on forums, threats etc, big words...anyone can join. So these evil "neo nazis"......remind me how many people they have killled through bombing, fighting, grooming etc. Then tell me who who killed in the 7/7 bombing, the killing of Drummer Rigby, and the grooming and kebabing of Charlotte Downes.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
This chap sums it up for me. Great bloke.

[yt]Ix-DgZ42K-k[/yt]

cant do links myself so can you do me the honours in linking it up for me...."nigel farage vs UAF june 2013"..much appreciated if you can:wink:

it shows exactly what we are up against in brighton, the same scum who protest against us on st georges day.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So what are you chaps actually doing about the impending Islamic invasion? Sounds bloody terrifying.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So what are you chaps actually doing about the impending Islamic invasion? Sounds bloody terrifying.

Well it's quite difficult really, as taking to the streets has made the government slightly shift its stance, although the press and police bias at these demos has not
made it easy to highlight the problem.
Letting your local MP and other candidates know your feelings when they knock on your door pre election time.
Contacting the biased press and letting them know your views. Debate healthily in the hope that people can be aware of the situation and might air their views as well to the a fore mentioned people.
Not much granted, but seeing as taking to the streets is a no no unless you are protesting against most things non extremist, then hopefully the voices of the majority might be heard......though i doubt it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman.....er..'the muslims sided with the Nazis'?
Many muslims werre killed when the Indian Division was virtually wiped out at Monte Cassino...many muslims died fighting at Kohima saving the jewel in the British crown of India..
Many muslims fought for France...
If youre referring to the Bosnians, who were fighting their traditional enemies the Serbs, and given weapons, and uniforms by the Germans, or the Grand Mufti in the middle east, a sttrong nationalist, who wanted the British out of their lands, then youre being a bit disingenuous.

'you love using the word neo nazi and racist'

When the leader of the EDL abandons the group, claiming that is become full of nazis and racists, why dont you believe him?

Charlene Downes? I would be careful with that sort of claim.
Downes mother is an active BNP member, and before the disappearannce of her dauughter
a known paedophile was staying with the family...the case has just been re-opened incidentally.

Sadly, nippiing out for the day..hope the link was useful to you.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Charlene Downes? I would be careful with that sort of claim.
Downes mother is an active BNP member, and before the disappearannce of her dauughter
a known paedophile was staying with the family...the case has just been re-opened incidentally.

Yep, let's see.
"The investigation became notorious for gross mismanagement by Lancashire Police and ended up costing the taxpayer more than £6m - including £300,000 payouts to the suspects.

Disciplinary action against officers involved is still going on a decade later.

Retired detective Harry Court, who worked as a civilian investigator on the Downes murder, said he believes crucial lines of inquiry were never pursued because of “poor leadership” and “financial constraints”.

Mr Court said: “The bottom line is that no-one has been investigating the murder of two very vulnerable school girls.

"More time has been spent trying to pin the blame on the junior officers rather than continue with the inquiry.

“There are many suspects and leads which haven’t been explored because of poor leadership and cutting corners.

"In my opinion, they could bring to justice a large number of men involved in the exploitation of young girls – and the subsequent murders of Charlene and Paige."
"Assistant Chief Constable for Lancashire Police, Andy Cooke, said he acknowledged the findings.
He said: 'It is clear that certain aspects of the case have not been well managed - specifically during the time prior to the trial - and for this we must certainly "apologise" to the Downes family".

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

only decent chance now is to vote UKIP, UKIP are about the only party out there with enough backbone to front it & they are growing by the day.
the british public at long last has had enough & are beginning to smell the coffee, get used to it dave.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
cheers mate, im sure dave will get some pleasure out of it when he see's his pals getting dragged out by their feet:lolol:

This is a great Pat Condell one about left wing students and the UKIP get a mention straight away about left wing students trying to shout down people for airing their views. Jumped up left wing clowns in my book.

[yt]85q6BOnwIAQ[/yt]

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is a great Pat Condell one about left wing students and the UKIP get a mention straight away about left wing students trying to shout down people for airing their views. Jumped up left wing clowns in my book.

[yt]85q6BOnwIAQ[/yt]

Personally i think this clip does a better job.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Personally i think this clip does a better job.

:lolol: Missed that clip but how true. Pat does speak so much sense. We best becarfull for posting these clips as we might be labeled extreme right wing by the lefties on this board and then the thread will be closed as the left don't like listening to the truth.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
6qbja0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here