Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Izzard party political broadcast in support of Labour

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Support from talented, principaled comedians who are prepared to raise £1m for charity by running 43 marathons in 51 days and jocks like Fergie (who openly wrote a letter to the FA detailing how Archer and Bellotti were killing our club) says it all for me! I would vote BNP before "New" Labour but only if I was thick twat.
Fixed your post. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Support from so gullible , desperate to support trendy causes they will believe any old shit murdering IRA bastards tell them says it all for me

Fixed it for you.
Oh if we're doing pointless mud-slinging, then you come across as utterly blinkered and completely clueless with your crap squaddy chit chat.

Take this situation. You make a pretty big leap from my take on the situation, which is that McNamee was put away for 25 years for a crime he didn't commit. That is wrong.

Conversely, you want us to believe that you know for a FACT that he was in the IRA because you lived in his town for 3 months, as if a British private was ever going to be privvy to this sort of information FFS. :lolol: And if he was guilty of IRA membership, then he should have been tried for it (what was the sentence for IRA membership?), as opposed to being locked up for 25 years for a crime he wasn't guilty of.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think people are entitled to slag of Izzard as most here pay his wages as hes yet another leftist public sector parasite at the BBC.

Was good in day of the triffids though, but i suspect he has an iffinity with playing crazies.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Conversely, you want us to believe that you know for a FACT that he was in the IRA because you lived in his town for 3 months, as if a British private was ever going to be privvy to this sort of information FFS. :lolol:
Simster, you're a cock of epic proportions, you are , yet again spouting off about something you know absolutely, 100% fuckall about, i didnt ''live in his town for 3 months'' as you put it, i did a 4 1/2 month tour in crossmaglen a village a roughly the same size as hassocks, and believe me , every british soldier , who has ever done a tour in crossmaglen or indeed anywhere in northern ireland , will know every single player on the local terrorist scene, there will be pictures in the briefing room, and profiles of the said players underneath the pictures,listing seemingly insignificant minutiae and detail of the players life, and take it from me mcnamee was a murdering IRA scumbag. So to round it off this british guardsman, not private was indeed privy to a lot of information about the local PIRA , and im sure if you ask any of the ex army/marines on here who've done a tour of NI, they will confirm im telling the truth about being 'privy' to information.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can't be arsed to argue with an angry, tiresome wanker such as yourself really, so best just left.

I don't agree with you, so try and just deal with it rather than resorting to abuse such as calling me a smug tosser or gullible and supporting trendy causes.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can't be arsed to argue with an angry, tiresome wanker such as yourself really, so best just left.

I don't agree with you, so try and just deal with it rather than resorting to abuse such as calling me a smug tosser or gullible and supporting trendy causes.
Its not abuse, its fact , you're a tosser.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Typical simster, gets proved wrong , so disappears .

How can you have done tours with the army when you appear to be a 13-year-old girl? Worrying times for our forces.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can assure you (as would others) I'm not in any clique, far from it. However, I have come up against your special 'You don't know what the f**k you're on about' brand of debating skills in the past. It's always a pleasure.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I can assure you (as would others) I'm not in any clique, far from it. However, I have come up against your special 'You don't know what the f**k you're on about' brand of debating skills in the past. It's always a pleasure.
My 'special brand of debating skills'are very applicable in this case, simster has never been in the army, never done a tour of northern ireland, and never been to crossmaglen, so , in this instance i would contend that simster doesnt, indeed, know what the f*** he's talking about.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My 'special brand of debating skills'are very applicable in this case, simster has never been in the army, never done a tour of northern ireland, and never been to crossmaglen, so , in this instance i would contend that simster doesnt, indeed, know what the f*** he's talking about.
To clarify, my "crime" appears to be that I believe that being put away for 25 years for a crime you didn't commit is wrong.

I also believe that if he was a member of the IRA, he should have been tried for that too.

What exactly is wrong with those viewpoints to encourage your usual beetroot head rage-induced comments. I do think you have a problem. Is there a good SHRINK near by?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here