Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Eddie Izzard is now........

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But we’re not talking about trans or gay people. We’re talking about men announcing they are to be addressed as she. It’s a very different thing.

No, that's part of what trans is.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lol. I object to women being called Ms now.

Well, you're making a bit of a fool of yourself here so don't be surprised when people treat you as such.

As I say, I hope you get over the anger issue.

Have a lovely day. Try not to tell anyone to **** off, yeah.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did you actually read about Barbie?

I know a little bit abut the case. Very disturbed individual I gather. So because this psychotic individual is dangerous to other women, I now have to tell my colleague to **** off? Seems a tad harsh.

Do you see where your argument falls apart here?

Last edited:

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I know a little bit abut the case. Very disturbed individual I gather.
Indeed. Hence the authorities decision to jail her with women is maybe Barbie's wish but it may not be without problems for her fellow inmates.
Edit. No I don't think you need to tell anybody to f off

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Well, you're making a bit of a fool of yourself here so don't be surprised when people treat you as such.

As I say, I hope you get over the anger issue.

Have a lovely day. Try not to tell anyone to **** off, yeah.

You just copied all that from the Ladybird Book of Generic Retorts, didn’t you?

Still, having seen some of your dreary posts here, I can see you’ve definitely got you two shillings worth over the years.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You just copied all that from the Ladybird Book of Generic Retorts, didn’t you?

Still, having seen some of your dreary posts here, I can see you’ve definitely got you two shillings worth over the years.

Yeah, I'm the problem here.

Try and stick to the topic.

Calling people immature twats because of their chosen pronoun comes across as angry, yes. Sorry if that displeases you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you or a loved one ever have cause to dial 999 because of a medical emergency shall my colleague not turn up incase you think their choice of pronoun makes them too immature to treat you? Would you tell them to **** off, then?

Idiot.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Both or either

well not quite because a transexual female would be happily addressed as "she", while a transgender female wouldn't.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
well not quite because a transexual female would be happily addressed as "she", while a transgender female wouldn't.

Part of transgender or transexual might involve someone who was born a male wishing to be identified as a female.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think he/she gives a shit whether you call him/her/they whatever you like as he's gender fluid.

Personally, I don't give two shits either. Let's just be nice to each other and neither judge those that want to identify one way or the other and not judge those that choose to use a given term.

Once you know how someone wants to be identified and what they want to be called then it's just polite to follow that request. After all, it's no skin off my nose.

Hamilton (He/Him)

PS - I love God on Twitter who simply has God (Thee/Thou)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't think he/she gives a shit whether you call him/her/they whatever you like as he's gender fluid.

Personally, I don't give two shits either. Let's just be nice to each other and neither judge those that want to identify one way or the other and not judge those that choose to use a given term.

Once you know how someone wants to be identified and what they want to be called then it's just polite to follow that request. After all, it's no skin off my nose.

Hamilton (He/Him)

PS - I love God on Twitter who simply has God (Thee/Thou)

To me it's about having a tolerance from all people of all sides. We have as a society come a long way in relatively short time. Some will be offended by having to call a male by sex a female by gender, she/that/they or visa versa. However that person equally can't be offended if people are ignorant in their knowledge of that persons wishes or momentarily slip into "normal" prose.

Good friends of mine are a gay couple, who have been partners for 30 or so years. Someone said to me the other day, they act like an old married couple. Funny that, they are! They though hate the gay scene and do not visit Brighton as they feel uncomfortable, I find that odd myself but each to their own. Also they hate being associated with other gender issues as is often the case and are likely to be less tolerant of these people. In reality they just want to quietly go about their lives without the need to have it questioned.

Some find it hard to comprehend but as long as it doesn't interfere with your lives let people live their lives their way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here