eddie izzard CPFC associate director

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:lol: bunch of cross-dressers

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
As a Bexhill lad, he really should have wound up a Brighton fan, but never mind.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
He is not only from Bexhill, as am I, but a distant relative. But the ****er is a traitor as far as I am concerned.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Stripy bastards.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
And they call us gay!!

All together now....
"Directors a tranny, your directors a tranny,directors a tranny, your directors a tranny"

Attachments

• eddie_izzard-thumb.jpg
    eddie_izzard-thumb.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good bloke IMHO after doing all those marathons for charity. He has however blotted his copybook now after this sad news.

Lush

Mods' Pet
But when you read it, being an Associate Director is something you buy. It's not really 'an appointment'.

It's like some sort of Uber-1901 package.

"Palace Chief Executive, Phil Alexander said: "I am delighted that Eddie has signed up to be an associate director at Palace. He is an iconic entertainer and we hope that he can find enough time during his busy year to attend as many games as possible.”

An Associate Directorship includes full hospitality in the Boardroom at every home game for two guests and is a fantastic way to enjoy football. As well as meeting Directors from other clubs it is a great way of business networking and entertaining. Packages are still available for the 2012/13 season. For further details contact blah blah."

I do like that they're making him look manly by calling him 'Izzard' and showing him wearing a suit though.

And I still love him.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
How old are some people on here? He cross dresses cos he wants to. If he fancies wearing stuff that women wear he does so. He's now signed up to be the face of the 1901 equivalent. Great scoop I'd say.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Something else to hate Palace for.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well, with Mark Steel and Eddie Izzard supporting Palace I guess it shows you really do have to have a very good, and often surreal, sense of humour to follow that joke of a club.
Don't forget Jo Brand.

Crystal Palace, an endless source of comedy.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
An Associate Directorship includes full hospitality in the Boardroom at every home game for two guests and is a fantastic way to enjoy football. As well as meeting Directors from other clubs it is a great way of business networking and entertaining.

Ha Ha fantastic was to enjoy football pull the other one! if a potential client took me there I'd not conduct business with them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here