Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Balls,still does not gets it.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Whilst driving home was listerning to Radio4,s lunchtime news and coverage of the budget statement as usual the then debate about is merits. Labour put up Ed Balls where he slams the budget statement citing cuts in services and JOB LOSSES,hang-on Ed when you consider that most new jobs go to the south-east you would have thought a responable person or while in government would have looked after those jobs in the north,by ensuring a firm grip on public finance ?:wave:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Whilst driving home was listerning to Radio4,s lunchtime news and coverage of the budget statement as usual the then debate about is merits. Labour put up Ed Balls where he slams the budget statement citing cuts in services and JOB LOSSES,hang-on Ed when you consider that most new jobs go to the south-east you would have thought a responable person or while in government would have looked after those jobs in the north,by ensuring a firm grip on public finance ?:wave:

Ed Balls and ANYONE from the Labour Party are the very LAST people to preach to the country,the people and the government, about cuts in services, etc etc. It was there disgraceful handling and fraudulent waste of the country's resources that have put us in such financial jeopardy .
Brown and Darling should be brought to justice for borrowing and borrowing beyond our means, and just letting it continue ,knowing what the consequences were going to be for the country . They are criminals!
By the way ...what the f*** has happened to that nauseating man, Gordon Brown... has he left the country ??

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
By the way ...what the f*** has happened to that nauseating man, Gordon Brown... has he left the country ??

Er... he was elected as MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath in May and spends his time serving his constituents. Today, he was at a school.

The general election was rather big news, surprised you missed it

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The current "leader" of the Opposition clearly wrote her response the night before as nothing she said in the first 10 minutes bore any resemblance to what had been said by the Chancellor.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Because it effects our lives ???

Yea.

The election is the chance to alter that and now that that's gone it's pointless.

I don't See how arguing on an Internet message board will change anything.

There's taking an interest, and then there's going off on rants, which aren't heard by the politicians and literally have no effect.

Not criticising anyone in person, just think people need to get less worked up!

It's basically forcing your opinion on another, which is kind of defeating the whole issue of independant thinking and democracy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Er... he was elected as MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath in May and spends his time serving his constituents. Today, he was at a school.

Joking aside I bet he makes a bloody good MP actually.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009

Excuse me pal......no need to take the piss. I do f***ing know there was an election, and the rather BIG news was that the fraudster, Gordon Brown quite rightly got the boot.

I ask the question, because he hasnt been seen since he left Downing St. He didnt show for the Queens Speech..(which as an elected member of Parliament , he should have done)...he wasnt there today , and basically has not been seen .
THATS why i ask the question.
I dont need ironic,piss taking answers

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Ed Balls does not even accept the cuts Alastair Darling was proposing. Where he was going to get the money for the increases in spending he proposed I do not know. I don't like the VAT increase at all, though it has to be said that a new pair of trainers, etc, are an optional purchase, whereas food, which is obviously not, is still zero rated, other than fast food. But if you are determined to eat burgers then that is your choice.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Ed Balls does not even accept the cuts Alastair Darling was proposing. Where he was going to get the money for the increases in spending he proposed I do not know. I don't like the VAT increase at all, though it has to be said that a new pair of trainers, etc, are an optional purchase, whereas food, which is obviously not, is still zero rated, other than fast food. But if you are determined to eat burgers then that is your choice.

And i think we go back to the original thread.....Ed Balls stilll does not get it !..........and never has, and never will .
Frightening that he is a contender for the Labour leadership !

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Excuse me pal......no need to take the piss. I do f***ing know there was an election, and the rather BIG news was that the fraudster, Gordon Brown quite rightly got the boot.

I ask the question, because he hasnt been seen since he left Downing St. He didnt show for the Queens Speech..(which as an elected member of Parliament , he should have done)...he wasnt there today , and basically has not been seen .

I think this nicely sums up my 'chill' manifesto.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Scampi, Ed Balls knows full well to carry on spending borrowed money will lead to the IMF etc stepping-in. Those jobs in the north can be hard to come by and you must protect them,but using borrowed money is not the answer. That money has to be paid back and history has told us that those in weak employment often loss THEIR jobs in doing so. While those who,s JOB it is to help/protect safeguard them blame all and sundry apart from themselves.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Scampi, Ed Balls knows full well to carry on spending borrowed money will lead to the IMF etc stepping-in. Those jobs in the north can be hard to come by and you must protect them,but using borrowed money is not the answer. That money has to be paid back and history has told us that those in weak employment often loss THEIR jobs in doing so. While those who,s JOB it is to help/protect safeguard them blame all and sundry apart from themselves.

So why is Ed Balls continuing to be so reckless in his words and thoughts, and not woken up to the cold light of day....which is NOW , and is because of the previous administration that todays Budget has been so tough !
I just dont understand him

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

But he didn't get the boot. He was elected as MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath and he serves his constituents. I've seen several news items about him since the election so he's scarcely not been seen. He's rarely seen in London it's true but I bet his constituents are glad he's looking after their interests.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But he didn't get the boot. He was elected as MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath and he serves his constituents. I've seen several news items about him since the election so he's scarcely not been seen. He's rarely seen in London it's true but I bet his constituents are glad he's looking after his interests.
Looking after his interests, freudian slip ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here