Chicken World
Who should play The Master?

I always had THIS chap in my mind:
mastermind1.jpg

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Rumour has it that the favourite to take over from Ecclestone is a Palace fan Bill Nighy, but out of our "celeb" fans to give it to i plump for Maxi Jazz from Faithless, cool fucker and if his sonic screwdriver don't work on the daleks, cybermen etc, his monotone voice would bore them into submission! :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Eddie Izzard would make a good Doctor. Or how about Llewellyn Bowen.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Have the BBC finished painting the new Daleks yet? This Doctor Who should be exteriminated at the earliest opportunity!

Come on yer Daleks!

No excuses from the BBC, do not even need to pay the actors (unlike Cybermen), just convert a few electric buggies.

PS: Could not even be bothered to do that. Used wheelie bins instead. Boycott the BBC. Refuse to pay your TV Licence until the Daleks return and we get a half OK Doctor Who.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Perseus the Daleks make an appearance in episode 6 ffs and rumour has it in the last two episodes as well.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I rate Eccleston as a fantastic actor but why he ever took this role in the first place when he clearly felt the role beneath him (which it has to be said it is) is a mystery.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Trust me the BBC won't let him get away.

They'll secure a second series, they'll secure ecclestone for anyother series, and they'll secure the Daleks.

Altough I imagine the 'editorial control' of the Daleks will have very little to do with the BBC and more with the Terry Nation estate.

Who caught it the other night?

Quite funny. 'A typical Classical earth Ballard' - they played 'Toxic' :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
I have just finished watching the first two of the new series - It not very good is it?

It's not particually aimed at an adult audience..

but I happen to think its very very good. They've hit the balance between 'updating for a modern audience' and keeping the same old 'essence' (for lack of a better word) of the old Dr who.

I think its very good.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I do think that they did a good job in the first one of getting rose into it, however im sure they have done the platic dolls story line before.
Also the use of the music and updated s fx is not what Dr Who is about.

Didnt think he was the right man either

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
I do think that they did a good job in the first one of getting rose into it, however im sure they have done the platic dolls story line before.
Also the use of the music and updated s fx is not what Dr Who is about.

Didnt think he was the right man either

The Autons were used in a Pertwee episode..'Spearhead from Space'. The music had to be tweaked but at least they didnt touch the tardis noise.

I think Eccelscake is okay, but they should have secured a longer contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here