Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ebay

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
If you bye somthing and it never turns up what attually happens?cos even when you report it nothing seems to be done!anyone help?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sammy the seagull said:
If you bye somthing and it never turns up what attually happens?cos even when you report it nothing seems to be done!anyone help?

How did you pay for it ? If you didn't pay by PayPal or credit card and the seller ignores you all you can do is complain to eBay and leave nasty Feedback.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Re: Re: Ebay

bhaexpress said:
How did you pay for it ? If you didn't pay by PayPal or credit card and the seller ignores you all you can do is complain to eBay and leave nasty Feedback.
Paypal.

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Nice one!:drink:

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
There are some bastards out there, Sammy, on the feedback stakes, it can be a bit of a fix. Some will wiithold feedback unless they receive positive from you. Or if you criticize them, they'll do the same back.

I waited three weeks for an item I'd won to turn up a while back. The guy repeatedly ignored my emails as to its whereabouts. But when it did finally turn up (in good condition) I gave him positive crit all the same, briefly mentioning the "slight" delay in posting. Because of that I've had no feedback at all from him, despite paying the day I won the bloody auction.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i once paid though paypal, only 45 quid, never got the goods, followed all the steps, got loads of paper work togther, sent it to germany, only to get an email saying that i had to claim from the credit card issuer i used, its a complete waste of waste of time

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I paid £100 for a bit for my bike on eBay, a few weeks later I got a wristband in the post RECORDED DELIVERY from the seller, I complained to paypal and then to eBay but both times was told that the seller won the case, as he proved he had sent the item it made me very angry !!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
A few months ago I didn't receive something that had only cost a few quid on Ebay, I'd paid by paypal. I was a bit miffed but only decided to claim when the guy left feedback in response to my negative feedback saying what a tw@t I was and couldn't I learn to wait (I'd waited 12 weeks for it to turn up!) so I decided to see if the paypal claim procedure worked and it did...eventually! It took about a month or so but I did get all my money back so I'd definitely try claiming if you paid by paypal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
eBay is great when it works as it should-when it doesn't their 'helpdesk' is a waste of space.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
My other half sold a spare glasto ticket on ebay but the buyer was obviously a tout and wouldn't pay via pay pal. Gave her bad feedback and she had to then reason why to the public. This was the first time we had used e-bay and we were put off.

However, she sold the ticket for face value to someone up here (bit of a bummer, could have made money on it but at least it went to a real fan) and we have sold half of the crap lying around the house on e-bay and amazon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here