Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eating at football?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would quite like to watch football in a restaurant.
I'll usually be cycling to the stadium and on weekday matches that may mean I'm arriving 12 hours after breakfast without having had a proper meal in between. I want more details on the pies... and how about a pie eating contest?

So if I pack lunch, and a cow with fruit, I'm still eating at a football match, aren't I?
What's the difference between me eating a lunch, a cow and fruit - or an Amex pie? (Apart from the size?)
Would the cow need to be a STH to get in?

The packed lunch was for those traveling a long way to be eaten in picnic area by the side of the road:moo:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Where did I say that? I was pointing out that Fef's observation that people have to eat at football grounds if they leave before lunch wasn't accurate. What people do at football grounds is up to them - although I am surprised at the number of people unable to go for a couple of hours without eating.

Some people will feel that it adds to their enjoyment by eating at the ground, they may or may not have had lunch beforehand.

I'm surprised that at your age you're still surprised by something as widespread because it doesn't conform with your behaviour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here