Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy Pizza

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Absolutely SHOCKING, fancied a nice pizza to go with watching a movie last night and decided to order from easy pizza (which comes via famous moes), but it was piss poor, get a much better quality pizza from the supermarket. :down:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have never had any problems from them.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
You could tell it hadn't been made freash, more like a cheap 'n' nasty frozen one. :nono:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i used to work af 'Moes.. the bases were supplied frozen, but defrosted in store, with toppings added as per each order.

i didnt know easy pizza had bought them out, or are they just using their spare drivers?

i cant see how they can justify charging 'extra' just because of what time you order.. what if your time slot is busy, and the delivery runs over to the next (higher?) band.. do you have to pay more? the reverse also applies, if timeband is lower (refund??)

i wouldnt feel comfortable using EP, wit no idea where the food was made (apparantly use kitchens setup in warehouses with cheaper rent locations? no takeaways, just delivery only).

the margins were quite tight (so the boss said), at moes prices- cant see how EP setup would make any more money.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
desprateseagull said:
i used to work af 'Moes.. the bases were supplied frozen, but defrosted in store, with toppings added as per each order.

i didnt know easy pizza had bought them out, or are they just using their spare drivers?

i cant see how they can justify charging 'extra' just because of what time you order.. what if your time slot is busy, and the delivery runs over to the next (higher?) band.. do you have to pay more? the reverse also applies, if timeband is lower (refund??)

i wouldnt feel comfortable using EP, wit no idea where the food was made (apparantly use kitchens setup in warehouses with cheaper rent locations? no takeaways, just delivery only).

the margins were quite tight (so the boss said), at moes prices- cant see how EP setup would make any more money.

Interesting!! I think that now they make the whole pizza and freeze it, becuase the toppings were like cheap frozen pizzas rather than a nice fresh made one, so they are saving more money there.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Minging. And overpriced. Looks cheap on the menu, but my delivery charge was about £4.50!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think anything with 'easy' in its name is a surefire sign of being generally piss-poor quality.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Easy 10 said:
I think anything with 'easy' in its name is a surefire sign of being generally piss-poor quality.

:lolol: Does that count for your posts!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its all about papa johns:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here