Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10, What ARE you on about?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Notice that Artois has an absolutely prime desk position for copious NSC/NSP browsing.

Note the window at his back. The slight angle of the desk in towards the corner, and the bookcase to Martins left, making quick access to behind his desk virtually IMPOSSIBLE for any unscrupulous manager who may be on the lookout.

We're dealing with a PROFESSIONAL here ladies and gentlemen. Just look and learn. Its something we can all one day aspire to.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Easy 10 said:
Notice that Artois has an absolutely prime desk position for copious NSC/NSP browsing.

Note the window at his back. The slight angle of the desk in towards the corner, and the bookcase to Martins left, making quick access to behind his desk virtually IMPOSSIBLE for any unscrupulous manager who may be on the lookout.

We're dealing with a PROFESSIONAL here ladies and gentlemen. Just look and learn. Its something we can all one day aspire to.

I was the one who organised the office layout too... :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

that and hes got Uncle Sams virtually next door AND the window over looks the road where the female Nurses walk up and down on their way to work or lunch at aforementioned eatery!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
that and hes got Uncle Sams virtually next door AND the window over looks the road where the female Nurses walk up and down on their way to work or lunch at aforementioned eatery!
AND he's got the Greenjacket pub just down the road, who do the best rack of ribs this side of Oklahoma.

Some guys have all the luck.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aaahhh but I forsee a FAULT in his plan, notice how the FAN is pointing in the relative direction of the paperwork, one false push of a button and its the days work spread about the office, means embarassing monets of picking the paper up just as one does a "Raspberry" to make him look idiotic!
Not all is great in the land of Artois!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
CrabtreeBHA said:
aaahhh but I forsee a FAULT in his plan, notice how the FAN is pointing in the relative direction of the paperwork, one false push of a button and its the days work spread about the office, means embarassing monets of picking the paper up just as one does a "Raspberry" to make him look idiotic!
Not all is great in the land of Artois!

Ahh.

The fan is pointed just right so's to refresh me and not my paperwork.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not in that pic it aint, thats quite clearly pointing more towards the paperwork than you my friend!

The future I have forseen, clouded by the Dark Side your judgement is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here