Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lucas :ohmy:

what an evil man

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What a complete load of tosh, strangled a man sat in the back seat of a car .........Whilst sat in the front seat....???

Then wraps him up in an old carpet and ties perfect knots in a rope by a busy canal..............???

Then he nipped out whilst his bint was putting on a naughty negligee dragged the body still wrapped in the carpet from a car parked right outside the pub (that everyone in the square frequents) accross the square, buries the body in a hole made for a tree by the council pats it all down and plants the tree at the same time.........(does not put back the barriers put round by the council by the way) ..............................and rushs back just as his bint shouts him up for his nuptials..............???

Complete bollox, sometimes i wonder if people belive that this possible, or its just the BBC insulting our intelligence !!!!

but funny in a stupid kinda way

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
lucas :ohmy:

what an evil man

He was rather pushed in to it though.. I'd have got fed up with Owen constantly sniping and ruining things.

I have to admire his rope skills though, as a sometime fisherman my knots are nowhere near as neat as his.

On a lighter note, do other wedding reception venues exist in Albert Square ? How are the Mitchells in financial hock with the amount of Wakes/Wedding/Stag/Hen/Birthday do's they stage ?

What a complete load of tosh, strangled a man sat in the back seat of a car .........Whilst sat in the front seat....???

Then wraps him up in an old carpet and ties perfect knots in a rope by a busy canal..............???

Then he nipped out whilst his bint was putting on a naughty negligee dragged the body still wrapped in the carpet from a car parked right outside the pub (that everyone in the square frequents) accross the square, buries the body in a hole made for a tree by the council pats it all down and plants the tree at the same time.........(does not put back the barriers put round by the council by the way) ..............................and rushs back just as his bint shouts him up for his nuptials............

Complete bollox, sometimes i wonder if people belive that this possible, or its just the BBC insulting our intelligence !!!!

but funny in a stupid kinda way

But we watch it:blush:

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Should have taken the body in the boot with him on honeymoon and dumped it in a lake in Cumbria plenty of water there.

Yeah right with a flat tyre :ohmy: thats just silly everyone knows that people in eastenders have there honeymoons on the Norflok broads :shrug: or go to sharons in the states !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Should have taken the body in the boot with him on honeymoon and dumped it in a lake in Cumbria plenty of water there.

Oh yea ? ....." O.k. Lucas,lets check we have everything for the honeymoon in the boot..... my 3 suitcases your two suitcases a dead body in a rolled up well tied unknown piece of carpet.. "

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah right with a flat tyre :ohmy: thats just silly everyone knows that people in eastenders have there honeymoons on the Norflok broads :shrug: or go to sharons in the states !

Doesnt Phil run a garage, dont they change tyres and his mrs is so gullible he could have said that the lock was jammed on the boot and put the cases on the back seat.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Doesnt Phil run a garage, dont they change tyres and his mrs is so gullible he could have said that the lock was jammed on the boot and put the cases on the back seat.

Yes but the spare tyre is in the boot and phil is skint and wont want to pay for a new tyre which is a special order and they would have to wait for delivery. so phil would just jimmy the boot open. also remember the old jags its the same key for doors and ignition i think !!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dont they have car breakers in East London anymore anyhow you ruining my plot with answers.:lol:

Due to the recent safety campaign involving loose items in cars, it's hardly likely that two reasonable people would tolerate 150lb of potential missiles loose on the back seat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due to the recent safety campaign involving loose items in cars, it's hardly likely that two reasonable people would tolerate 150lb of potential missiles loose on the back seat.

Put them on top of each other and put a seat belt around them like you do a baby seat. Anyhow who on Eastenders worries about the law and safety.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There was some flapping in the press this week about the Christmas scripts for EE having been stolen in a burglary at the home of one of their writers.

They were talking about it on the radio yesterday as one of the Sun columnists wrote a piece basically outlining what would happen this year- essentially the same as happens every year.

It was quite funny- annoyingly I can't find the article online, but the bits I remember were:

-an implausibly large number of people crowd into the
Queen Vic for dinner
-Peggy goes nuts at their arguing & bangs on about faaaaaaaamily
-someone has a massive row and storms out after a dark secret is uncovered over the turkey
-only to be run over in the Square by a returning ex-character

I don't know if she also mentioned the rest of the cast gathering in the Square for a hug & a mulled wine while the annual snowfall descends on the East End, but that'll happen too.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Dont they have car breakers in East London anymore anyhow you ruining my plot with answers.:lol:

Sorry :wink:

I think the stupid tree planted will need to be moved as some council bod will say the paperwork was not correct and they need to move it, as its planted where the christmas tree should be planted !! and then the kid and girl will start a petition to save his bloody tree, which of course Lucas will join in and seem like a hero to his bint............

ultimately they will fail and on the day the council come to remove the little tree to replace it with the big christmas tree after a sit in. Lucas will pour petrol over himself like a protesting buddhist monk, only for his lighter not to work...................just as it seems that the truth will out a 747 crashes on the queen vic engulfing square in a ball of flames. :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There was some flapping in the press this week about the Christmas scripts for EE having been stolen in a burglary at the home of one of their writers.

They were talking about it on the radio yesterday as one of the Sun columnists wrote a piece basically outlining what would happen this year- essentially the same as happens every year.

It was quite funny- annoyingly I can't find the article online, but the bits I remember were:

-an implausibly large number of people crowd into the
Queen Vic for dinner
-Peggy goes nuts at their arguing & bangs on about faaaaaaaamily
-someone has a massive row and storms out after a dark secret is uncovered over the turkey
-only to be run over in the Square by a returning ex-character

I don't know if she also mentioned the rest of the cast gathering in the Square for a hug & a mulled wine while the annual snowfall descends on the East End, but that'll happen too.

Isn't that what happens every year ?.. especially someone being run down at 20mph ? maybe they stole the scripts from 2008 ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't that what happens every year ?.. especially someone being run down at 20mph ? maybe they stole the scripts from 2008 ?

Yep, that's the point, she was basically saying that the EE producers were crapping themselves over the public finding out what happens in advance, when in actual fact the same thing happens every year, as per her suggestions.

Don't know if she mentioned Ian Beale being left sat with a cold turkey while whoever his wife is that year goes & gets off with someone else for an hour, or someone else getting unexpectedly pregnant, but that'll probably happen too. Oh, and how about the filth arriving to
nick Lucas just as the Queen's speech
kicks off?

Just guessing, like.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lucas gets nicked,
Darren gets found out (as George Micheal Trott's father),
Peggy tells Darren to gerr'outta me pub
Tiffany returns from the dead, and as as she crosses the square for a reunion with Bianca....

... she gets run over by a returning Grant.

Oh, and Ricky and Bianca get back together.

Simples.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yea ? ....." O.k. Lucas,lets check we have everything for the honeymoon in the boot..... my 3 suitcases your two suitcases a dead body in a rolled up well tied unknown piece of carpet.. "

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

absolutely brilliant

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Yep, that's the point, she was basically saying that the EE producers were crapping themselves over the public finding out what happens in advance, when in actual fact the same thing happens every year, as per her suggestions.

Don't know if she mentioned Ian Beale being left sat with a cold turkey while whoever his wife is that year goes & gets off with someone else for an hour, or someone else getting unexpectedly pregnant, but that'll probably happen too. Oh, and how about the filth arriving to
nick Lucas just as the Queen's speech
kicks off?

Just guessing, like.

you watch to much telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here