Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne's Mayoress in Nuts?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She's not a pig but Skint is right she ain't that nice. It's just the thought of doing some ho with dat title that gets the balls buzzin.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Skint Gull said:
She was featured in then local free mag East recently and she is PIG UGLY! In fact, even the picture you lot have just seen she's still PIG UGLY! Yes she's young for a Mayoress but thats no excuse for giving a glamour shoot to a TROLL! :nono: :nono: :nono:
She's not that bad. I definately would, although i'm not exactly known for my high standards. At least she's not fat, and with a better haircut and a modest bit of slap she'll probably scrub up ok.
It always makes me laugh how quickly all the geeks on here (not directed at you skint gull) come on and say a bird is rough. They probably are rough compared to what you sit infront of your PC and wank about, but that's as close as you'll ever get to them.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Wozza said:
Indeed. Many of the old gits on here confuse 'young' and 'fit'.

there is an element of truth - when I see old photos of girls who I then thought were not good enough looking for the benefit of my advances - I now think I must have been mad. They all look gorgeous.

So most young people look fantastic. And they are.

A friend who was a few years older then me claimed you became not so interested in the gender as you get older - I have not experienced that. Yet.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Billy the Fish said:
She's not that bad. I definately would, although i'm not exactly known for my high standards. At least she's not fat, and with a better haircut and a modest bit of slap she'll probably scrub up ok.
It always makes me laugh how quickly all the geeks on here (not directed at you skint gull) come on and say a bird is rough. They probably are rough compared to what you sit infront of your PC and wank about, but that's as close as you'll ever get to them.

I'll accept that that wasn't directed at me cos this is the first time i have offered my opinion on woman in a negative way on here. However if you'd seen all of the pictures that were printed in East a few months back on this girl 90% of the people on here would agree with me! She's getting publicity because of the situation, she is not hot! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:
there is an element of truth - when I see old photos of girls who I then thought were not good enough looking for the benefit of my advances - I now think I must have been mad. They all look gorgeous.

So most young people look fantastic. And they are.

A friend who was a few years older then me claimed you became not so interested in the gender as you get older - I have not experienced that. Yet.
I'm 34, married, and look at birds with more of a glint in my eye than ever before. Maybe it's a lack of SEX - as I say, I am married. ;)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
I'm afraid its you. She's ordinary at best.

All relative, innit.

Here's the Mayoress of Swanage for example:

apmw027.jpg

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tom Hark said:
All relative, innit.

Here's the Mayoress of Swanage for example:

apmw027.jpg

Its only "all relative" if your aim in life is to shag female politicians :p

I hear Baroness Thatcher is single, by the way ;)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Not a stunner, not a minger.

Why does everyone get so animated about this sort of thing?

If she offered herself to you, and nobody need know, I can't imagine even ONE straight guy on this forum would turn her down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here