Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Borough Supporters Tournament

Worthing's teams are all ready to go, have fans match against Lewes, our own tournament and then this in july, with other fans matches to hopefully organise sometime.

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Worthing's teams are all ready to go, have fans match against Lewes, our own tournament and then this in july, with other fans matches to hopefully organise sometime.

We played Lewes last week at The Dripping Pan, they wouldnt let us use the floodlights so we have to play 35 minutes each way ! We also couldnt use the changing rooms !

That club is in a hell of a state !

We played Lewes last week at The Dripping Pan, they wouldnt let us use the floodlights so we have to play 35 minutes each way ! We also couldnt use the changing rooms !

That club is in a hell of a state !

Must be why we are playing them at Seaford college on a Sunday afternoon.
How good were they?

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
If anyone is interested in being the tournament main sponsor, it has now gone down to £120.

You would get :

* A Whole Page Ad In The Programme
* The Company/Business name on the front cover of the programme.
* They will be offered a stall at the tournament to try and promote their company.
* Advertisement on our Posters and Flyers leading up to the tournament.
* A whole page dedicated to the Sponsor on the Tournament website.
* We would have Flyers and Leaflets around the tournament advertising your company/business.
* The tournament would be called after your company e.g: The YOUR COMPANY Eastbourne Borough Supporters Team Tournament.

If anyone is interested please email eastbourneboroughsupportersteam@hotmail.co.uk or PM me.

Very Young and Very Quick.... They beat us 5-1.

They also had that Chamal Fenenlon playing for them :(

Not sure who he is, fill me in on that one if you can?

While on the basis that we one 9-4 it would seem an even match, however our player who scored a hat trick against you and our main goalie can't play.

Really want to beat them !!

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Not sure who he is, fill me in on that one if you can?

While on the basis that we one 9-4 it would seem an even match, however our player who scored a hat trick against you and our main goalie can't play.

Really want to beat them !!

7-4 wasn't it ?

Anyway Chamal Fenelon played for their first team last season .... he is massive ! He has also played for Havant & Waterlooville , Seaford , Chichester etc etc.

When are you playing these rats anyway ???

Seaford College

Yes your right it ws 7-4. We beat eastbourne town supporters 9-4 last year.

And that was without our player who scored the hat trick against your team :)

We really want to give the Pikeys a pounding

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Seaford College

Yes your right it ws 7-4. We beat eastbourne town supporters 9-4 last year.

And that was without our player who scored the hat trick against your team :)

We really want to give the Pikeys a pounding

Does anyone like them in Sussex ???

I hated them the most when they had midget managing them..... now they are going down down down and down, im not too bothered about them now !

Does anyone like them in Sussex ???

I hated them the most when they had midget managing them..... now they are going down down down and down, im not too bothered about them now !

Don't think so

Think the fact that they got promoted with a bunch of London Mercenaries playing for them, who all but one scampered when the money went and King was sacked (essentially), and have now have fallen back down because of it, is pretty amussing. Another case of a county league team bankrolled until the bubble burst

Having 6 fingers doesn't help them either :lolol:

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Don't think so

Think the fact that they got promoted with a bunch of London Mercenaries playing for them, who all but one scampered when the money went and King was sacked (essentially), and have now have fallen back down because of it, is pretty amussing. Another case of a county league team bankrolled until the bubble burst

Having 6 fingers doesn't help them either :lolol:

Steve Kings at Farnborough now !

But he still has to serve he's 6 match ban which he picked up for hes antics at the game against us when he was managing Northwich !

I wonder if bum boy Skinner has gone with him ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here