Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East upper tier

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I believe that FBS will be setting up his stage in front of the east rather than the usual stadium set out of down one end. This means that work on the infrastructure services and steelwork could take place (assuming someone has ordered the steel.............and we know how anal NSC got on steel ordering last time!!)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
East Upper anywhere near the front central will be the best view in the house in my opinion :)

Get a cracking view of the game, a view of the magnificent west stand and the quickest exit for park and ride.

Bloody perfect for my and my lad that is :)

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
East Upper anywhere near the front central will be the best view in the house in my opinion :)

Get a cracking view of the game, a view of the magnificent west stand and the quickest exit for park and ride.

Bloody perfect for my and my lad that is :)

I agree, only problem is the sun I should imagine?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've still not heard anyone reveal what the price of these seats are, but surely they must be at least as high as the central WSL?

I've just asked someone affected by this, and he thinks he was told it would be the as ESL - £550 in the middle and £500 in the wings.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I know its only in planning at the mo, but anyone know if the seat numbering is similar to current East Stand? Am trying to work out where my new seat might be...

Cheers!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Already baggsied our 4 STH seats in Upper East (currently in E1G therefore being displaced) - pretty much on the halfway line and in Row J. Just hope the planning permission all goes through!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Already baggsied our 4 STH seats in Upper East (currently in E1G therefore being displaced) - pretty much on the halfway line and in Row J. Just hope the planning permission all goes through!

Are the Club genuinely guaranteeing you to do this ahead of everyone else, when construction is no where near to starting?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How is it that those in the south end of the East Stand who are being displaced are getting first dibs on the Upper East, and why hasnt been opened to all STHs?

I guess because no one else is having to move....although upper east ...centre and a few rows back is nice...I actually quite like my seat and the peeps around me ...so would prefer to stay put ..but hey we can't get in the way of the clubs progress can we :)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How is it that those in the south end of the East Stand who are being displaced are getting first dibs on the Upper East, and why hasnt been opened to all STHs?

They are being forced to move from their seats, only fair really that they get first choice on where to move to.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yep - this process has been under way for a week or two. As such a lot of the prime (ie front/middle) ESU seats have already been baggsied.

by people who had last choice of season tickets the first time around i'd imagine. i mean who would have actually chosen to sit east stand by the away end!! should have been offered in order of season tickets purchased the first time around IMO. They now have prime f***ing seats the bastards!

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Being re-located to row D, about 10 seats to the North side of the half way line (still inside centre circle) - going to be bloody magic!! :D

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
by people who had last choice of season tickets the first time around i'd imagine. i mean who would have actually chosen to sit east stand by the away end!! should have been offered in order of season tickets purchased the first time around IMO. They now have prime f***ing seats the bastards!

At nearly every other ground in the country, the most vocal home fans sit by the away fans. Brighton did it the other way round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here