Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East upper tier

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If expansion plans go ahead then next season I will b sitting in the upper east tier...and last night after the game i was trying to work out how far back I will b .....am I correct in thinking tht it will b steeper thn the lower tier and come no further forward than the back row of the lower tier.....apols if this doesn't make perfect sense ...only I understand it will b A to W rows and I was trying to envisage how it would all fit in

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think it will come forward over the lower tier a bit, at least 3 or 4 rows, row B will be pretty special from up there I reckon.

If expansion plans go ahead then next season I will b sitting in the upper east tier...and last night after the game i was trying to work out how far back I will b .....am I correct in thinking tht it will b steeper thn the lower tier and come no further forward than the back row of the lower tier.....apols if this doesn't make perfect sense ...only I understand it will b A to W rows and I was trying to envisage how it would all fit in

The only thing not making perfect sense is your strange use of 'texty talk' that only a 15 year old with a pit bull on a council estate can understand.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander

Are you a STH already? If so did you contact the club to request a move? The reason I ask is that I am considering moving there myself (if I can convince my bro that is).

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm no builder, but lets assume the planning permission goes through without a hitch - The last game home game is late April. The first home game, whatever league we are in, is going to be early to mid August. Is that really enough time to have everything complete? That's roughly three months from start to finish. Those builders could be in for some overtime I suspect?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm no builder, but lets assume the planning permission goes through without a hitch - The last game home game is late April. The first home game, whatever league we are in, is going to be early to mid August. Is that really enough time to have everything complete? That's roughly three months from start to finish. Those builders could be in for some overtime I suspect?

All the infrastucture is already in place apparently so it's just seating and amenities.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are you a STH already? If so did you contact the club to request a move? The reason I ask is that I am considering moving there myself (if I can convince my bro that is).

yes i am a sth (thats season ticket holder for you kingcole :) ) the club has written to those sth's being displaced should the expansion plans come to fruition

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
All the concrete terracing needs to be installed in ESU and laid in the corners. Not quite as straightforward as bolting in seats.

That's DIY for you. It never tunrs out as easy as you first think does it?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

the cross section shows the front 3 rows of new seating overhanging above the existing east stand seats so hopefully this will give you some idea.

Attachments

• proposed east stand section.jpg
    proposed east stand section.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 383

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Just to add some precision, the second Fatboy Slim gig is on 2nd June, I doubt they will do any works before this. The Championship season starts on 18th August (due to the Olympics) and I presume the Prem starts on 25th August.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yep - this process has been under way for a week or two. As such a lot of the prime (ie front/middle) ESU seats have already been baggsied.

I've still not heard anyone reveal what the price of these seats are, but surely they must be at least as high as the central WSL?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone moving to the upper east who might want to swap for a seat in the lower east (row I, next to family stand)? Long shot, I know!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Anyone moving to the upper east who might want to swap for a seat in the lower east (row I, next to family stand)? Long shot, I know!

Very long shot, why anyone would want to sit in the lower tier when they have a chance of decent seats in an uppper tier is beyond me. Swapped my WSU tickets for the East Stand for one match................never again, that is a poor view unless you are in the last couple of rows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here