Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand brasserie

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I went over to the east stand brasserie after the game and I was mighty impressed, I'd been before when it serves food but as a bar for normal fans it was my first time.

Quick service in proper glass pint glasses, Amstel among other beers us usual ruffians don't get. Plently of seats and tables, on half the screens the Reading v Watford game with sound and then the other half the interviews with sound with Calde, Hoskins et al.

I will be there again brilliant. :falmer:

Edit: Then last after a round to stroll to Bennetts field and drive straight out, Perfect.

10/10

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Totally agree, no queue to get in, plenty of tables and chairs, proper glasses and you could hear the sound on the tvs. Will definetely go after the next game although I fear it will start to get alot busier in the future.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Excellent all round post-match place. Welcoming and warm, nicely furnished and carpeted; good food, fresh pies... Like Dick's Bar in some ways- although no Dark Star - but no queueing to get in. And so much better than the windy North stand concourse and that freezing, totally soulless away end.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Not sure I am in favour of pints then to the car and driving home,would hope that the police keep their eye on this situation,particularly as you are on a fast stretch of road when leaving the stadium.

Oct 25, 2003
i enjoyed it, good alternative to dick's and will hopefully take a bit of the strain off

although i must say the two pints i had were both verging on the warm and flat side

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
Excellent all round post-match place. Welcoming and warm, nicely furnished and carpeted; good food, fresh pies... Like Dick's Bar in some ways- although no Dark Star - but no queueing to get in. And so much better than the windy North stand concourse and that freezing, totally soulless away end.

Totally agree. I will definately go back next game. Left at 1750, straight to Falmer Station, and on a train in minutes

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not sure I am in favour of pints then to the car and driving home,would hope that the police keep their eye on this situation,particularly as you are on a fast stretch of road when leaving the stadium.

The driver had a bottle of Pepsi :) If someone is going to drink drive they'll do it anyway regardless of the situation.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went in there to get out of the cold, the concourses were freezing and there was a queue for Dick's. Pretty plush, totally soulless. Could have been any hotel conference room anywhere. Still, it was warm, and there were no queues for food or drinks and there were many comfy seats readily available. Would quite like to have it retained as a queue-free option for future games, looks to have a far larger capacity than Dick's. Good idea by the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here