Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Croydon to Prestone Park with the millwall!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone getting the train to the game on Saturday from East Croydon??? It’s gonna be full of millwall I’m a little scared!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Your right of course but I go to the games alone! It’s bad enough having to sit at the game on my own without having hang around before the game on my own. Does the pub at the ground do food?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Scared of what?? 14 year old spotty chavs pissed on a half o shandy? ffs get a grip just throw some loose change at them if they approach you and try and remember the words to no one likes us we dont care and neither does any other fuka :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Your right of course but I go to the games alone! It’s bad enough having to sit at the game on my own without having hang around before the game on my own. Does the pub at the ground do food?

Go to the sportsman behind the ground,the foods shite and also get the kids meal option as for 2 less chips than the adult version its 3 quid cheaper!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
milwall must have the least threatening fans in the world these days

The ones i see coming off at East Croydon are a bunch of total wronguns. Stone island, tattoos on ther necks, muggy this muggy that.

Oct 25, 2003
The ones i see coming off at East Croydon are a bunch of total wronguns. Stone island, tattoos on ther necks, muggy this muggy that.

they'd never actually DO anything though, they're just all mouth and like to live up to the milwall reputation, when in reality they're the ones that aren't any trouble because otherwise they'd be banned

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
again, a good point.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Go to the sportsman behind the ground,the foods shite and also get the kids meal option as for 2 less chips than the adult version its 3 quid cheaper!

Cheers for the info, seems like my best bet.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006

Sound pwopa nawty fwidge fweezer types, some pwopa nawty ooligans, getting into scwaps. Stone Island jackets, lacoste trainers, tattoos, cor, pwopa nawty. Gunna be a narrrrrsty tear up I weckon, gunna kick wiiiiite off ;)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
In all honesty i seriously cant remember any time i ever felt unsafe at any ground apart from maybe at the holt end at villa wearing my british caledonion albion shirt as i kinda looked like a undercover brummy fan.Other than that hasnt happend and in this day and age it shouldnt as every step you take around and in football stadia you are being watched,so fook the chavs catch watever the fook train you wanna catch and enjoy the game!! oh and mines half a shandy btw :lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cheers for the info, seems like my best bet.

Mate, unless you are deaf in the tongue do NOT eat at the Sportsman, it is utter turd.

Superwife and I did much that same as you are suggesting a few weeks back. Under new management the sign said, they told us that the menu on matchdays was restricted to a shoddy photocopied page listing a few "dishes". We noticed that not only was it a restricted menu, but that the items were in effect dearer than the normal menu.

We ordered the food, and when it arrived I took one mouthfull, spat out the rancid cold crud, then I simply called over the manager, asked for my money back and we left. The manager didn't even offer an excuse, replacement or anything.

On another note, during the same visit, someone else was paying for thier food with a card at the counter, the operative handed the terminal to the customer and asked him to key in the "amount" then put in his PIN. Well the fella put in the amount "8p" if I rememebr rightly. The operative told him "you've only entered 8p" to which the fella replied, "yeah, and?". It took them about 15 minutes to sort it out, :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here