Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early season aggro

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Wookie two things.

I have been reading the posts on this forum and always find your name on 'agro' threads. Have you a history in this 'area'. It is a serious problem and I am not certain whether you speak for or against it.

What happened at Chester?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wrong actually !!

The purpose of starting the thread was to highlight the fact that football violence is still occuring and could be on the increase.
Add the weekend events in Doncaster and Chester together with the many incidents in pre season could the coming season see the beginning of the return of match day mayhem that blighted our game in the 70's and 80's.

Also I was speaking to a friend who went to Donny at the weekend so the info I was given is 100% factual not like the shit posted on the net !!
Do me a favour, you're always treating yourself to a cheeky wank over these boring, cretineous hoolie vids.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There always seems to be a flurry of trouble at the start of the season.

Some friendlies will always attract trouble because they are often local derbies.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
To be honest i know who I would suspect to be an 'aggro merchant' judging by the virtriol and spite in most of his posts and it certainly is not Wookie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning ?
Worse. On the rare occasion that neither of my kids woke me up before 6.30am, my wife decided it would be a good idea. And no, she didn't want a shag, she wanted to discuss shower fittings. :(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
and you're never happier than when you're launching a polemic so I'd call that a fair trade.
Eh? You're just CROSS because I said you posted some shit at times.

Which, as it happens, is what you said to me on Friday. You obviously don't like being pulled up for bullshit posts despite doing it yourself. :thumbsup:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Wookie two things.

Have you a history in this 'area'. It is a serious problem and I am not certain whether you speak for or against it.

seems neither for or against, just reporting on whats going on to me?

some people maybe hear more than others in this "area" and therefore write what they know so others may want to read it too..... just a thought.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I hear (or to be more accurate read) what you say but both you and he have an approach which at times seems to glorify thuggery almost as if you had been or wanted to be part of it.

That is my thought.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Wookie sounds a bit like me ( I may be wrong though) how shall we put this, Had a little fun in the past but is now maybe a bit to old these days !

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
No but I think it may be a debatable point. We shall se. He seems shy of the board..maybe because of Mr Simsters eloquence in his intelligent replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Eh? You're just CROSS because I said you posted some shit at times.

Which, as it happens, is what you said to me on Friday. You obviously don't like being pulled up for bullshit posts despite doing it yourself. :thumbsup:

Blimey. cross. and in capitals. and accused by none other than NSCs very own mr Angry. Talk about pot and kettle. Your posts read like a bloke with an itch you can't scratch. I'm not cross at all. I found it amusing that you copy word for word what I typed about you when you suggested making a budgie the head of state.

Yep, I'll type that again - you suggested making a budgie the head of state. Genius.

and shite.

Notice you didn't clarify why you thought I was talking shite as I'd asked. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here