Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early season aggro

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Looks like about 5 stewards ran Millwall back.

I heard that Doncaster fans starting singing "You're not famous anymore" to the Millwall fans, this then was the cue for 150/200 Millwall thugs to charge at the Doncaster fans across a thin line of stewards.

Most Doncaster ran away except a few nutters who took a beating.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
whats the point in fotball violence? i hand out my fair bit of stick and friendly banter on the stands but i will NEVER understand why people deicde to kick the shit out of eachother over a football match

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
fair number of their top boys there real old crew no shitters then OB pitch up spoil the fun few scarfas get hurt which is rong obviously bit of claret outside Red Lion just pushing and shoving no messing blah blah blah

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Wonder if it'll go off when they come down here on a Friday night.

Can't believe the police gave moving that fixture the ok.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wonder if it'll go off when they come down here on a Friday night.

Can't believe the police gave moving that fixture the ok.

hardly been any trouble with anyone at withdean though , only Chesterfield and Leeds in town spring to mind. BHA would be considered prob a low cat game on the face of it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I heard that Doncaster fans starting singing "You're not famous anymore" to the Millwall fans, this then was the cue for 150/200 Millwall thugs to charge at the Doncaster fans across a thin line of stewards.
You mean you read it on youtube. And lets be honest, was it really worth starting a thread to watch a handful of muppets run through a stand? Because that's all you see on any of those Donny Millwall vids. Very f***ing GAY.

fair number of their top boys there real old crew no shitters then OB pitch up spoil the fun few scarfas get hurt which is rong obviously bit of claret outside Red Lion just pushing and shoving no messing blah blah blah
the 'wall done them yorkies when they was only 40 handed and that donny pub got done in too which oviusly werent on youtube but one of there top bushwackers said it happened on itk.com so it mustve happened and you was right there was a couple of scarfers involved in the scuffle which is a shame yeah but if you get gobby you got too expect to get slapped so respect to there fans.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
You mean you read it on youtube. And lets be honest, was it really worth starting a thread to watch a handful of muppets run through a stand? Because that's all you see on any of those Donny Millwall vids. Very f***ing GAY.

the 'wall done them yorkies when they was only 40 handed and that donny pub got done in too which oviusly werent on youtube but one of there top bushwackers said it happened on itk.com so it mustve happened and you was right there was a couple of scarfers involved in the scuffle which is a shame yeah but if you get gobby you got too expect to get slapped so respect to there fans.

??????

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
whats the point in fotball violence? i hand out my fair bit of stick and friendly banter on the stands but i will NEVER understand why people deicde to kick the shit out of eachother over a football match
Perhaps other people consider your "fair bit of stick and banter" to be abuse. Abuse sometimes leads to violence ....so there you go.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Not one of the Albion's brightest ideas to move the 'wall game to a Friday night! I expect some of Bermondsey's finest to be in Brighton from 10.00 in the morning.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Wrong actually !!

The purpose of starting the thread was to highlight the fact that football violence is still occuring and could be on the increase.
Add the weekend events in Doncaster and Chester together with the many incidents in pre season could the coming season see the beginning of the return of match day mayhem that blighted our game in the 70's and 80's.

Also I was speaking to a friend who went to Donny at the weekend so the info I was given is 100% factual not like the shit posted on the net !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here