Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early leavers problem solved!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
With so many fans leaving early at the amex what about only playing 80 minutes then you could leave on time and still get that train you rush out for? SIMPLE!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
What if we only play for ten minutes? Problem entirely solved.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great idea. Or better still, play the last ten minutes before the game. This would of course mean cancelling Fanzone and Gully's Girls though.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
I still struggle to see why this bothers people so much. So what if fans leave early....this year they have missed plenty of goals but it's their choice. Like it is whether they buy a pie or drink Harveys opposed to Fosters. They have paid their money so it's their choice.
Watching games on Sky it happens at all grounds across the country.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What about having them all disemboweld and their steaming entrails hung from a flagpole at the front and back of the stadium to discourage others from this wanton act of self indulgence and utter disloyalty to the club.
The club could make a small fortune from this as I for one would be willing to pay an extra £100 on my season ticket just to get a front seat for this after the match. bastards !!!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
What about having them all disemboweld and their steaming entrails hung from a flagpole at the front and back of the stadium to discourage others from this wanton act of self indulgence and utter disloyalty to the club.
The club could make a small fortune from this as I for one would be willing to pay an extra £100 on my season ticket just to get a front seat for this after the match. bastards !!!

Then only me and 2000 others would still be alive after Palace...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here