Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E-Programme

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Tried to buy and download the e-programme for the Soton game this weekend, and a few others in the past. At checkout its asks for a delivery address and when I put in my US address it wants to charge postage. I followed the process to the end once, was charged postage and not given any link to download the programme. :rant: Have any other fans (especially expat) been successful in purchasing the e-programme and if so, how the hell did you do it??!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I used the Falmex as the postal address and wasn’t charged postage.

However, purchased mine on 31 December and still do not have access. I can see how it is meant to work (e.g. Spurs) but the view button is still to turn up for Saints.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It shouldn't charge you postage. I'll have a look into it when I'm in the office.
We didn't receive the e-programme until Tuesday afternoon unfortunately, must have been a busy time for the programme makers.
If you have bought it when you log back in it should come up with the view button. If it doesn't pm me your email address you used to order and I'll have a look.

Seb

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I fixed the issue with the worldwide postage so it will be free now. Sorry about that. If you have already paid for postage, speak to the club I'm sure they will refund you.

To view the programme you have purchased, if you login to the site when you return to the programme section it will have a 'view now' button.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Hi Seb. I have just tried the “View Now” button and it just opens up another Programmes | Seagulls Direct page, and does not launch the programme.

I did email the club earlier this week and haven’t had a response so I appreciate your involvement via NSC!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
E Programmes are an abomination and should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Nothing can beat the feel of the paper in your fingers as you gently caress your purchase (from the same booth every week, of course).

You obviously buy two - one to read and one for your collection, which remains in PRISTINE condition in it's humidity-controlled storage room. You then return to your collection over the years and lovingly gaze at your programmes and reminisce about days gone by.

I f***ing LOVE football programmes

#needstrongermedication

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Thanks Seb

I fixed the issue with the worldwide postage so it will be free now. Sorry about that. If you have already paid for postage, speak to the club I'm sure they will refund you.

To view the programme you have purchased, if you login to the site when you return to the programme section it will have a 'view now' button.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
E Programmes are an abomination and should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Nothing can beat the feel of the paper in your fingers as you gently caress your purchase (from the same booth every week, of course).

You obviously buy two - one to read and one for your collection, which remains in PRISTINE condition in it's humidity-controlled storage room. You then return to your collection over the years and lovingly gaze at your programmes and reminisce about days gone by.

I f***ing LOVE football programmes

#needstrongermedication

:bowdown:

I found a programme from the early Withdean days with Dean Hammond and friends as youth team players. Good times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here