Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight a lotta money! £6,miilion and could be £8.5 million.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
We seem to have an infection. Did palace manage a win yesterday?

It's the nature of messageboards - topical discussion. Dwight Gayle scored two goals in a PL match, hence the talking point. Much in the way there are numerous threads about the continuing failure of Brighton's forwards to find the net, lack if atmosphere following another home defeat, tin pot 'smaller clubs' having the audacity to take yet more points from the. Amex, and so on.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I would support Crystal Palace whatever division they were in, even if the games were to be played in a crumbling stadium without a roof, with no padded seats, and I had to pay for my own transport.

As for what team I'd bury under a port, probably Brighton.

top man , cant be easy watching the fans disappear everytime you drop out the prem. Still, at least the club got it right with the groupon tickets.
would hate for you to be completely on your own.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
top man , cant be easy watching the fans disappear everytime you drop out the prem. Still, at least the club got it right with the groupon tickets.

I think most genuine fans of the game are more concerned with what's going on on the pitch, rather than how many people are watching alongside them, and how expensive the stadium is.

All the same, I applaud the comfort that such wishful thinking appears to be affording you in these hard times.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014

I don't think we are in a position to mock, the attendance figures announced at The Amex are quite frankly an embarrassment, 27k yesterday? Ridiculous

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Gayle - a face only a mother could love. Our strikers may be shite, but at least they're reasonably tasty!
How could you not love that boat botty .
image.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The eagles are flying :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
I watched the Palace game on MOTD last night and Gayle looks a very good finisher to me, a player Brighton can only dream about if I'm honest

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I don't think we are in a position to mock, the attendance figures announced at The Amex are quite frankly an embarrassment, 27k yesterday? Ridiculous

:eek: i didnt realise it was low yeserday. Bring in the groupon tickets.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Gayle's goal scoring record is pretty impressive nobody can argue with that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here