Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dwayne said:
wow funny the first 2 times maybe, but now just tedious...u have a nice day though.:rolleyes:
Whereas the way you sew your Versace buttons onto your Primark shirts is hilarious every time!
:lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes but at least I don't waste money on overpriced polo shirts, that justify there price tag because of a crocadile??:rolleyes:

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
home1.jpg
hi my names dwayne

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Dwayne, if you work for JPM where abouts do you live (city)? Bournemouth or London? Saw the Kensington location bit and think its self-explanatory, but there's a lot of mention of Bournemouth and yourself.

And which division? I'm going into the Investment Banking Operations graduate scheme in the Bournemouth Chaseside Office in October.

And.... is it good? Will I end up like you after a couple of years? ;) :p

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wilts said:
Dwayne, if you work for JPM where abouts do you live (city)? Bournemouth or London? Saw the Kensington location bit and think its self-explanatory, but there's a lot of mention of Bournemouth and yourself.

And which division? I'm going into the Investment Banking Operations graduate scheme in the Bournemouth Chaseside Office in October.

And.... is it good? Will I end up like you after a couple of years? ;) :p

fuckin 'ell Wilts you did well to get on that!! I used to work for JPM, in compliance reporting a very small but profitable team. I left them for Lloyds of London, and am starting at Foreign And Colonial soon (although I'm getting paid by them at the moment).

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
dwayne said:
fuckin 'ell Wilts you did well to get on that!! I used to work for JPM, in compliance reporting a very small but profitable team. I left them for Lloyds of London, and am starting at Foreign And Colonial soon (although I'm getting paid by them at the moment).

Ah... it was strange getting onto the scheme because they just offered me the job halfway through the assessment centre. Well chuffed was I.

I think I'm doing a similar role to the one you did then, doing mainly reporting for a team (a team in the IB division). The IB graduates are on over £35k in London, but we don't get anything like that in Bournemouth sadly... but for a 9 to 5 (ish) day in comparison to their 8 til 8 on 6 days a week, I can live with that!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
shouldnt this thread be renamed ****. We'd still know who it was about and it would be frightfully more accurate.

Mods, is there anyway this can be altered in the spirit of accuracy?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dwayne said:
no1's on anything these days even in the city, if u wanna make £££ you'll have to set up your own company. The only ****s that are making real money are the 100% bonus Director fat cats.
And Chimney Sweeps. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here